Dean Winchester- 3- Part 2

Quick A/N- I'm so sorry! This was supposed to be published on Sunday, but my internet broke and Wattpad was glitchy. I feel really bad for not being able to get it up! Hopefully, it's so good that you forgive me.

You groggily opened and rubbed your eyes, staring into a blinding light. After your eyes had adjusted, you found that you were in what seemed like a storage room, and the lights were simple lamps aimed at your face.

You were chained down to a delicate looking chair, and in front of you was a vanity table, laden with makeup and hair products. You looked at the grungy mirror at yourself, or at least what you could try and make out. The mirror had a disgusting layer of dust and grime caked on, and you could hardly see yourself.

From what you could see, you were wearing a tattered wedding gown, complete with a veil. A bouquet of dead roses laid close to the chair. Your face was covered in makeup, and your hair was twisted into a tight bun on the top of your head. There was a horrible gash on the side of your head, and it bled slowly. You whimpered softly as you tugged on the chains, trying to pull them off.

A soft voice spoke behind you. "Hello, beautiful. Are you ready to join the ride?"

You pulled on the chains more, even though it was futile. "What the hell? Let me go!" You cried out, nearly in tears. While you knew about Dean's hunting, you never wanted to get into it. Now, here you were- kidnapped in a haunted house ride.

"Tsk, tsk, [Y/N]." The voice said. "Don't mess up your makeup." There were footsteps sounding, and before you knew it, a tall man in a suit was in front of you. Confused, you tilted your head. You had expected a werewolf or a vampire, not a normal looking man. Or, well, relatively normal.

He wore a tattered, dusty suit and a top hat that leaned dangerously to the side. A dried flower was pinned to his lapel. You thought he was a regular human until the lights turned on and off and the man himself started to flicker.

Your breathing hitched. A ghost? You had been kidnapped by a ghost? You struggled against the chains more until the man appeared right in front of you, pinning your wrists to the chair.

"As soon as your friend gets off the ride, you will become one of us." The man said with an insane grin. "You'll be cursed to the ride- forever!" The man giggled and disappeared, leaving you trapped.

You yelled and shouted, trying to get the attention of an usher or Dean so they could help, but you knew deep down it was futile.

While you struggled to escape, the lights turned back on in the haunted house. Dean looked around, noticing that you weren't beside him.

"[Y/N]?" He called out. "[Y/N], where are you?" Dean stood up and got off the cart, despite the warnings from the ushers to stay on. He saw a small drop of blood on the ground, then another, and another. He clenched his jaw, knowing the trail of blood was yours. He lightly rested his hand on the knife hidden in his pocket and followed the trail of blood drops to a maintenance door. The lock was smashed into several pieces, and Dean's stomach sank. Whatever had taken you was strong- very strong.

He creaked the door open and entered the narrow, filthy hallway. It had one single light on the ceiling, barely clinging to the wires that held it up. Dean sighed and pulled the knife out, closing the door behind him. The blood drops continued down the disgusting corridor, then veered off to the left to a door. He tried staying silent, but the floor was so old it creaked with every step, making Dean cringe. "[Y/N]?" He called out tentatively.

You eventually resigned your efforts to escape, knowing that you had little to no leverage on the chains. There was a creaking down the hallway near the door, and you shrank back, thinking it was the cursed ghost. Then, you heard a familiar voice calling your name softly, a desperate tone in his voice.

"Dean?" You said quietly, your voice slightly hoarse from calling for help. "Here..."

Dean heard your soft cries for help and entered the warehouse, his eyes adjusting to the awkward lighting. He saw you strapped down to the chair and immediately rushed forward to free you.

"Not so fast, pretty boy." The ghost said as he appeared in front of you, flickering. The ghost flung his arm out, and Dean was thrown to the back wall. He coughed, completely out of breath, then stood up, charging at the ghost. He used his knife and slashed through it, making him disappear.

"Come on, [Y/N], we've only got a little time until he comes back!" He rushed to you and tugged at the chains lightly. "Where's the key?"

You shrugged and pulled on the chains, trying to get them off. Your wrists were slightly wounded, scratches and burns from where the metal dug into your skin. Dean groaned frustratedly and went to the vanity, throwing open the drawers in search of the key.

He had no luck until the bottom drawer, the largest. He swung it open to reveal a pile of bones, and a golden key resting on top of them. The ghost reappeared, a menacing scowl on his face.

"Step away from the drawer, boy." The ghost said through gritted teeth. Dean frowned and slashed his knife through the ghost again, making him vanish.

Dean knew he had a limited amount of time, so he grabbed the key and tossed it to the ground. He pulled out a lighter and some reserve salt from his coat, covering the bones with the salt and dropping the flames onto them. The ghost reappeared and tried to throw Dean to the side again, but it was too late- he burst into flames, screaming, and disappeared... permanently.

Dean sighed and caught his breath, grabbing the key and unlocking the chains. You sat up a bit, rubbing your wrists, then wrapped Dean in a hug. He chuckled and hugged you back, lightly kissing your cheek. He stepped back and helped you up, smirking a bit.

"What's making you grin?" You asked, looking around to see what he could be thinking about.

"Oh, I'm just thinking you look incredibly hot in that wedding dress." He said, a huge grin growing on your face.

You rolled your eyes and cracked the faintest hints of a smile. "Whatever, Winchester."

You and him left the haunted ride, vowing never to go on one again. When you met Sam at the exit, he looked you up and down, noting the wedding dress you were still in. You sighed and shook your head.

"Don't even ask." You said as you walked to the car, pleased with your eventful day.

Supernatural Imagines and Preferencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें