Castiel- 1

You closed your eyes and sighed happily as a pair of warm arms wrapped around your middle. Someone nuzzled their face into your neck and you giggled. A deep, rough voice whispered in your ear.

"Hello, [Y/N]. Home from the hunt." Castiel spoke softly and you smiled.

"Oh really? I didn't notice." You said groggily, as you had just woken up.

"Hey, go back to sleep. It's three in the morning." He said quietly, kissing your neck softly.

You nodded and closed your eyes, enjoying the warmth of Cas. You snuggled close to him and he brushed his fingers through your hair, smiling.

Your angel boyfriend was perfect beyond compare, and you loved him with all your heart and soul. When you first met, he was cold and distant. You were immediately smitten by his beautiful blue eyes and gravelly voice. As the years went on, you and Cas had an intimate bond, nearly inseparable. He was your other half, and you two completed each other. You were the one who made him more human, and less robotic.

Two months ago, after you had known each other for six years, Castiel finally got the nerve to ask you out. You happily agreed, and you two had been happily together. It was a fairy tale relationship, with no fights or disagreements. At least, for the first month. After that, you two fought often, about trivial things. At night, you two would always try and make up, promising to not fight anymore. Needless to say, the promise would be broken the next day. While you two had a rocky relationship, you still loved each other more than anything in the world.

You cuddled closer to him, enjoying the warmth he gave off on that cool spring night. Although you knew you would fight again, you savored the moment, knowing Cas loves you with his entire being.