Lucifer- 1

You sat in the panic room, bored out of your mind. With you being their younger sister, Sam and Dean were insanely protective of you. They had recently found out that Lucifer had a plan to get out of the Cage, and was heading straight for you.

You paced around the room, humming a song to help break the deafening silence that filled the air. You then heard shouts from upstairs, then the sound of a gun discharging. You looked up, frightened, and called out tentatively, "Sam?.... Dean?..."

Another shout came from upstairs, along with a loud bang. You sighed and bit your lip. Something was going on, and you knew you could've helped if you weren't trapped in the panic room.

Suddenly, a figure appeared behind you. You turned to see who it could possibly be. It was a tall male, bloodied and smirking slightly.

"Lucifer." You said quietly, not taking your eyes off of him.

"The one and only." He said with a malicious smirk. Another shout was heard from upstairs, and you looked at him, puzzled.

"If you're here, then what's got Sam and Dean's panties in a twist?" You said cautiously, not wanting to upset him or make him even more unstable.

"Hallucinations," he said simply. "Keep them busy while I talk to you."

You sighed and looked down, not wanting to meet his gaze. "So, I suppose you're here to kidnap and torture me to punish my brothers for being dickwads, huh?"

Lucifer chuckled softly. "Nah. That's too easy. I wanted to see you, [Y/N]."

He slowly approached you, and smiled warmly. For a second, you actually felt safe. But as soon as that feeling came, it left. 'Really?' You thought to yourself. 'How can I trust Lucifer? He's literally the devil.'

He frowned and looked at you softly, reading your mind. "You can trust me, [Y/N]. I promise I won't hurt you."

You stood silently, still refusing to look at Lucifer. He sighed exasperatedly and used his index and middle finger to lift your face. Now, you were looking right into his eyes.

"I have a proposal, [Y/N]. A business proposal." He said, looking you in the eyes kindly. "Come with me. Leave Sam, and Dean, and that Castiel. Come with me to Hell, and be my queen."

You thought for a moment. 'Is this really happening?'

"Yes, it is." Lucifer said, reading your mind again. "So, what will it be? Stay here on Earth and kill demons, or go to Hell and rule demons?"

You were torn. Sure, Hell would be great and all. I mean, who wouldn't want an army of demons to do your bidding? But then again, the look of utter disappointment on Sam and Dean's faces after you left them for Lucifer... Unbearable. You sighed, and we're about to say no, but Lucifer spoke up.

"I swear, with all my heart, I will protect you. No one can hurt you. You'll be immortal. You can have any single thing you desire. Please, [Y/N], rule with me. Be the Queen that you want to be."

You smiled, taking his hand. "I'll do it. Let's get out of here."

And with that, Lucifer smirked and snapped his fingers. You were no longer in the panic room, but in an ornate palace with demons everywhere to do your bidding.

Sure, people might think you're crazy for falling for the devil, but what can you say? Evil is the new good.