Castiel- 2

"[Y/N]? Wake up." A gruff voice commanded.

You sat up groggily and rubbed your eyes, making out a tall form in front of you. "Cas?" You moaned out, still sleepy.

"Yes, it's Castiel. We have an issue. I believe there is an intruder, [Y/N], and I need you to check it out."

You rolled your eyes and sighed as you flopped back on your bed. Ever since Cas had lost his grace and become human, he had been paranoid that something would come and hurt him.

"Cas, there's nobody in the house," you said, falling back asleep. "Quit being so overdramatic."

Cas bit his lip and shook your shoulder. "I'm sure I heard a noise, okay? Someone is in this house, bumping around."

You replied quietly, "Then it's Sam or Dean. Don't worry-"

You were cut off by Cas shaking your shoulder again, harder. "Please, I'm not kidding, [Y/N], check it out with me."

You sighed and sat up. "Only if you'll go back to sleep, okay? If you'd just..."

Your voice trailed off as you heard a light thump coming from downstairs. You looked at Cas warily and sat up, stretching. You stood up quickly and prayed that it wasn't some beast out to get you.

You lead the way, Cas trailing behind cautiously. The thumping had stopped, but you could tell it was in the living room. You two crept towards it, then flipped on the switch to see an Easter basket on the table.

"What the..." You said, awestruck. As hunters, you didn't celebrate holidays. Sure, you knew that the Easter Bunny wasn't real, but Cas didn't. He approached the basket cautiously, and you turned your head to see Sam and Dean hiding in the doorframe.

You chuckled. Leave it to the brothers to help Cas celebrate Easter for the first time. Cas walked to the basket and read the small not attached.

To- Castiel
From- The Easter Bunny

You rolled your eyes and smiled at Cas's childlike excitement. He looked at you with wonder in his eyes.

"[Y/N], it's from the Easter Bunny..." Cas said quietly, a huge grin on his face. You nodded and smiled sincerely.

"Makes sense, Cas. There's tons of candy in there, betcha he knew your favorites."

"Happy Easter, [Y/N]." Cas said as he took off the plastic cover on the basket.

"Happy Easter, Cas."