Preference 3- Your Songs

Dean- All of Me by John Legend
---Dean loves every bit of you. All your curves, and all your edges, and your perfect imperfections. No matter what you say, Dean with treasure every bit of you.

Sam- Waiting for Superman by Daughtry
---Sam knows you're waiting for a man who can pick you up and make you feel better, make you feel like you're flying. And that's what he aims to do.

Castiel- Don't Want To Miss A Thing by Aerosmith
---Castiel could stay awake just to hear you breathing. He loves watching you smile while you're sleeping, and all of your little quirks. He doesn't ever want to stray away from you, or ever leave your side.

Gabriel- You Make Me Feel So Young by Frank Sinatra
---A classic. You make Gabe feel like a kid again, despite the fact that he's older than humanity. He also makes you feel young, like there are so many endless things to do with him.

Balthazar- Feels Like The First Time by Foreigner
---He guesses it's just the woman in you that brings out the man in him. He loves everything about you, and every time he sees you, he falls in love again.

Crowley- Any Way You Want It by Journey
---With you being his queen, he wants you to have everything. He loves how you care about him, and you love dancing and singing. It seems impossible to him that an amazing, beautiful, talented girl like yourself could ever love him, so he makes sure you've always got what you want.