Background

Lorna had been trained and raised in the Red Room in Siberia Russia, she never met her family, the closest thing to family she had her best friend called Finnick Shostakov, he was a guard at the Red room but he was young, only 17 and he had helped Lorna a couple times, he also snuck food in and kept guard at night when he could. Lorna was only 15 but one of, if not the most skilled assassin in the red room, she trained hard, she had always been very smart, very beautiful and she could feel things other people couldn't, buuut you could say that had something to do with her powers. Yeah lorna was an assassin but she was also part of and experiment where she had gained or more like activated her powers. First she had been tested with a "watered down" version of the super soldier serum but until this point Lorna knew that she could also move thing with her mind, read peoples thoughts, manipulate small amounts of energy and something they called zero matter. The Red room especially used her for mentally torturing enemies and getting information out of them. They made her use a collar that kept her powers in check and would shock her if she used them at the wrong time. Apart from that she has "special security" that they only used with a couple other kids that were inline for the same experiment as her, these were the Smiley men they terrified them and are one of the few weaknesses Lorna has. Most of the other children that were being groomed to be part of the experiment died so Lorna was basically the last one standing.

The SSR had been after an assassin with the Leviathan project for months now,  No one had a lot of information on the girl except that she was young, extremely skilled, smart, and that was about it. Peggy and Jarvis had been a lot closer to catching this assassin than the SSR had but  in the end it was an SSR mission that caught the teen assassin, she put on a good fight tho, the girl fought off almost all the SSR agents until Peggy came up from behind her while she was fighting off another agent, taking her by surprise and knocking her out.