the meeting

Peggy watched as they interrogated the girl, she didn't look like that dangerous killer anymore, she just looked like a kid even tho she was keeping a strong facade. Peggy was watching from the other side of the glass, while Thompson was interrogating her, she hadn't said much. The girl looked up and stared at the glass but also at Peggy almost as if she could see her, there was something about the girl that drew Peggy in, she was lost in her thoughts when jack came out and told them that the girl was't speaking anytime soon, "i'll go in," everyone stared at Peggy "you seriously?," said the chief, "Yes me, i mean... maybe she just needs to talk girl to girl, besides she's handcuffed it's not like she can hurt me," "fine, maybe you can get something out of her, heres her file," Peggy nodded at them and looked at the file, there wasn't much just a picture of the girl and a "name" subject 663, Peggy frowned at this but shook it of and went in.

"Hello" Peggy greeted nicely but strong "my names is agent Peggy Carter" "You're the one that knocked me out" said the girl" "yes, sorry about that... so do you have a name?" "Lorna" "Lorna, pretty name, just Lorna" The girl looked up yeah if I had another name i don't remember it, but you can always use 663" Peggy suddenly felt bad for the girl, no one no matter what they've done should be reduced to a subject number, "I think lorna will be fine. Any family Lorna", "I was raised in the Room to be an assassin for as long as I can remember, so no, no family" said Lorna with a little sass."mmm very well then" Peggy sat down in front of her "I'm going to need you to answer some questions", Lorna was hesitant but eventually she looked up at the glass, "Fine, but I want them gone, just you", Peggy was confused as how she new but I mean Lorna was an assassin so two way glass wasn't anything new to the girl, "Fine", Peggy motioned for the others to leave, "Now, are you ready to talk?"

"mmm very well then" Peggy sat down in front of her "I'm going to need you to answer some questions", Lorna was hesitant but eventually she looked up at the glass, "Fine, but I want them gone, just you", Peggy was confused as how she new but I mea...