lets go

Peggy entered the room and shooed the guards. She took a deep breath and entered to the part lorna was. "So i've got some news," Lorna looked at her, waiting for her to continue, "You'll be coming with me," Lorna had a confused look at her face so Peggy handed her the file "This will be your new identity for a while. You'll be coming with me to the Griffith, understood?," Lorna simply nodded, and Peggy motioned for her to stand up, Lorna looked at Peggy expectantly, "What," "Aren't you putting the had cuffs on ?," "Do you think I have to?," Lorna shrugged and they walked out of the room escorted by some agents. Lorna was still in her mission suit so Peggy asked for some clothes and they went to the changing rooms."I'll leave you to change" Peggy said and gave her a small smile to which Lorna simply nodded. These weren't Lornas regular clothes, especially the colors, a bright yellow top and beige pants, but they'll have to do for now she guesses. When she finishes changing she went out to tell Peggy, they walked out of the building after Peggy argued with the guards for a bit to let them go on their own, which Lorna found a bit amusing.The girl was trying to get her bearings when Peggys voice snapped her out of her thoughts "Come on, no dilly dallying," Lorna quickly followed and they started walking. They walked in silence for a while, Lorna always alert and trying to keeps people thoughts out of her head and Peggy making sure she wouldn't try to run, until Peggy broke the silence, "Are you hungry," Lorna was caught a bit of guard but quickly answered "No," "Are you sure?," The girl didn't answer she just kept walking "mhm,"'Come on, i know a place," Lorna quickly followed Peggy into a bright place, the L&L automat.

sorry it's short i just got out of school for winter break, i'm currently writing the next part <3