Interrogation

"So, Lorna what do you know about the Leviathan project," Lorna simply chuckled and looked at her hands "Is something funny Lorna?," asked Peggy as she moved forwards so her face was close to the girls, she didn't understand how someone in Lornas position could think this was laughing matter, "Yeah, actually.It's funny that you seriously think that the Red Room discloses information with me," Lorna had been a pawn her whole life, she knew that most of the information she had had been programmed into her brain and probably erased when she got captured, "Fine," said Peggy folding her arms over her chest "then I guess we'll have to take you back to Russia, maybe that will help you memory," instantly Lornas face darkened, no, there was no way in hell she was going back to that place, a prison would be one hundred times better than going back.      Peggy noticed the girl tense up immediately, there it was, the feared Russian assassin she had seen fight all those agents earlier, "Or," the girl immediately looked up, "You could tell me what you know, anything would be useful," Lorna took a deep breath and looked at Peggy, (she had noticed earlier how the girls eyes never quite seemed to stay on hers long, must have been something from back in the Room, Peggy didn't quite know what happened in that place but she had a sneaky feeling that looking at someone in charge  in the eyes didn't have the best consequences) , "Okey, but you need to promise me something," Peggy raised an eyebrow at the girl "alright, what is it," "You need to promise that you wont send me back there," Peggy looked at Lorna, really looked at her, she noticed how terrified the girl really was, no matter how good Lorna was at hiding it Peggy could see it, the way Lornas pleading eyes looked at her asking her to just not send her back to that place. At that moment felt a little pang in her heart for using sending her back to the Red Room as a way to get information out of the girl, "I promise, if you help us then we won't send you back, but Lorna you have to tell me the truth; what. do. you. know?," "Look I don't know much but I can tell you this, the project headquarters is in Siberia, I don't know the exact location BUT I do know that they are planning to move stolen weapons from here next week, Friday, at 5:30, they mentioned something about a private airport or something. I swear that's all I know,".After Peggy finished writing it down she looked up at Lorna and saw sincerity in her eyes, although she was a bit skeptical because, well, she was a trained assassin, but she simply nodded and stood up "thank you," as she was heading to the door Lorna grew anxious "where are you going,?" Peggy turned around to look at the girl "I'm giving this information to my colleagues. And we also need to discuss what to do with you," Lorna gave a small nod, but Peggy could tell she was worried, "Hey, I promise I won't let them send you back, alright?," Lorna gave a small smile and Peggy turned to leave. 

Lorna was know alone in the room, well until she felt a couple agents walk into the other side of the room, she could feel them looking at her she could also feel something that she was pretty sure was arrogance, so she stared at them to the glass just to freak them out a bit, spoiler alert, it worked, she could instantly feel the shift in emotions and smirked to her self a little, it was weird not getting shocked with the power canceling collar when using her powers just because she wanted to and not to actually hurt someone it was almost fun. Lorna new dam well she could escape in seconds if she wanted to, but for what, to get caught again but this time by the Red Room and get sent back, no thank you.     Although she was having a good time messing with the guards, she still had Peggy at the back of her mind, Lorna had heard about her before and Peggy had been on her a couple times, so Lorna knew she was a good agent, but there was something else. During the interrogation she could feel that Peggy wasn't going to hurt her, which was something new to Lorna, back in the Red Room she couldn't even look somebody in the eye or she would get shocked or beat or worse, she felt kind of at ease with Peggy, which was weird considering she was the one interrogating her. While having her inner turmoil Peggy walked back in and shooed the guards.

Get ready my peeps this is where the real fun stuff starts( i think <3)