i have to do what !!

after debriefing the others they were wondering what to do with Lorna, Jack suggested they lock her up, Peggy and Daniel opposed and the Chief had what he called a great idea.

Peggys pov:
"You can't be serious!," how or earth could they be suggesting this , " come on Carter, you're a good agent, you work hard and you're a woman," the chief looks at me and said this like it was the most obvious thing in the world, " I'm sorry you're asking ME to take in the kid , and i fail to see what being a woman has anything to do with this", i fold my arms over my chest and of course Jack had to open his mouth, "Come on marge, if you people are so opposed to locking her up fine, but  we're not just letting a trained assessin go free and as for the woman part you know how it is," ARE YOU KIDDING ME, I was about to give them a piece of my mind when Daniel asked to speak with me in private. "Pegg come on, we both know that the safest place for her is with you and if you don't take her they'll lock her up or send her back, she's a kid Pegg," "Besides it's not like you have to get attached you just have to watch her" I scoff at  that, they seriously expect me to know how take care of a kid who could kill anyone at any moment and not only that how was i supposed to keep my "work" with Stark a secret if i have someone else with me 24/7. A tiny part of me knows that Daniel's right "I'm no babysitter," "and she's no baby. Come on Pegg, just for a little while,".  I looked back at the room where she's being held,  I'm not stupid i they're obviously also expecting me to get some more information out of her, but i couldn't forget the look in her eyes when i threatened to send her back "Fine. But just for a little while," Daniel smiled, and i rolled my eyes " get that smirk off your face" ,  we left and  went to tell the others . We agree that Lorna would go with me to the griffith, but first we had to crate a new identity for her. Since she was going with me to the Griffith it would be easier if  Miriam Fry believed she was my long lost cousin, sure Lorna had a Russian accent but faking an american  accent shouldn't be to hard.
Lorna cárter
15
Orphan
New orleans

Now all that was left was for me to walk in there and tell this kid that she's coming with me. This should be interesting.

Thanks for reading; any tips or constructive criticism is very appreciated. For any of you wondering why new orleans it's just because i love it in real life.