Chatper 10

When I'm about to open Gray's hospital room a nurse stops me. She tells me the doctors have done everything they could do. Oh no my heart drops. She continues and says they had to put Gray into a medically-induced coma. He had lost so much blood, only he would be able to wake himself up. I slowly exhale the breath I didn't know I was holding. Thanking the nurse I open Gray's door, my breath hitched.

My boy was hooked up to all different machines, a tube down his dry chapped lips. His once red cheeks had gone pale. His hair lay stuck across his forehead. He still looked beautiful even now, with the hospital lights dimmed.

* Time skip*

The past week has been nothing but hell. I've been running back and forth between helping the police with the case against Cameron and Gray's hospital room. The police were talking about dropping the case for lack of evidence, since Gray wasn't able to testify. These last couple days I've given up on Cameron focusing every bit of my energy on Gray's health. Gray's mom had been bringing me clothes to change into and food to eat, as the hospital was not exactly what I would be putting into my body. His nurses had given me permission to use the shower, as I haven't left his side for the last 48 hours. Just as I was getting up to start a shower, I heard a faint "Ethan?". I drop all my stuff to look at the bed to make sure I heard correctly. He tries his best to reach for me, I grab his remote and call his nurse. Within no time a swarm of nurses and doctors rushed into his room. Through all the moving around I was pushed out of the room. I grab my phone and quickly called Gray's mom.

* TIME SKIP*

Grayson's POV

After the doctor's ran some test to make sure I don't have any STD's, they wanted to talk to my parents alone. Whatever the doctor told them, made my mom start crying. My dad looked at me with a disgusted look, then he left the room. My mom sniffled and walked over to me wiping her tears away.

" Sweetie, as the doctors were running the test, they found something unusual." my mom explains. "OH NO I HAVE AN STD DON'T I!" I scream starting to panic. " No sweetie. The doctor found out that you have a female's reproductive organs, meaning you can get pregnant. So, they want your permission to run a pregnancy test. " She explains further. The only thing that ran through my mind was Ethan. " OH MY GOD MOM, ETHAN IS GOING TO THINK I'M A FREAK! HE'LL NEVER WANT TO SEE ME AGAIN!" I throw my head into my hands.

" NO baby, everything is going to be alright. Ethan loves you baby. Even if this changes his image of you, and he doesn't want to be with you it's his loss. If something so silly changes his thoughts about you he isn't worth it baby. " I slowly nod and allow the doctor to run the test.

*Five minutes later*

As I'm lying on the bed watching tv, Ethan pokes his head inside the door asking to come in. I just nod. He takes the seat next to my bed and takes ahold of my hand. There was a knock at the door, it was my doctor. "I have your results; would you like for your guest to leave?" he questioned. I just shook my head. 

"Okay then, so all the STD tests came back negative. As for the pregnancy test it came back negative as well. We would like to keep you for a couple more days just to monitor your health, you should be able to go home Saturday if all goes well. " He explains then he leaves the room.

 I turn to Ethan to see how he took the information. He asked the obvious question." Why a pregnancy test?" I explain everything to him. Then he swarmed me with questions, nothing a yes or no couldn't answer though.

"Does this mean we have to be extra careful now?" 

"Do you have to take birth control?"

"Does this change you wanting to be with me?"

He rambles on, I just giggle. He looks at me funny, as if to ask why I was laughing.

"I only just found out about half hour ago E. I don't know what this means yet. I still want to be with you if you still want to be with me." I tell him. Then out of nowhere he lets out the biggest gasp. Now it was my turn to look at him funny.

"Gray, do you know what this means now?" I shook my head " WE CAN HAVE KIDS OF OUR OWN GRAY. OURS. YOU.ME. NOT NOW THOUGH. Wait, is that something you want?"

To be honest I'd never really thought about it. Do I want kids? 

---------------------------

828- word count

Sorry for not unloading in so long. been dealing with school and the aftermath from my fiancé accident last year.