chapter 4

Grayson POV:

I saw Ethan in Victoria Secret with Emma, I didn't want him to see me but it was too late. I dropped my basket and ran out of the store and out of the mall completely. Running al the way to my house without stopping I ran into y room without locking the front door. I grabbed my laptop to finish shopping online.  When I was logging onto the VS website someone knocked on my door. 

Ethan POV:

I had to tell him but I didn't know-how. So I figured I would just go by his house and give him the bag from VS. I sent him a message then I knocked on his door.

Me: I saw you drop your basket so I got it and I might have paid for it.

Grayson POV:

As I go to open the door I received a text.

Unknown: I saw you drop your basket and I might have paid for it.

I didn't reply but as I opened the door I saw Ethan standing there with a VS bag in his hand. My mouth dropped. 'You?' I asked. He just stood there and didn't do anything, but he handed me the bag. When I looked inside the bag it contained all the items I had chosen and a few more. He turned to walk away but turned back around and said ' Make sure to send me pictures of the ones I chose. I couldn't do anything, so I just shut the door.  I walked up to my room and just sat on my bed, thinking about Ethan.

How do I feel about him? Why did he buy these for me? Does he really have feelings for me? If he had feelings for me why was he with Emma? Is he just trying to play a prank on me? If I sent him pictures, would he just send them to the entire school? Isn't he straight? Is he gay? No that can't be he is straight I mean he is with Emma. Why would he be with her if he was gay? 

I snap out of it and text him back.

Me: Ethan?

I don't expect a reply anytime soon so I start to look through the VS bag. But as I started to pull the pieces of clothes out my phone dings.

Ethan: yeah, Gray?

He hasn't called me that in years.

Me: you're pulling a joke on me aren't you. Like you don't actually like me, do you?

Ethan: Yeah, I do Gray and I have for a while but nobody can know.

Me: oh so you don't actually want to be with. You just want to fuck me and then leave me.

Ethan: No, Gray it's not like that I truly like you I just can't let anyone know I like guys.

Me: Whatever

I knew it was too good to be true.  Why would someone like Ethan Dolan like someone like me? But he says he does so I have the perfect plan. On Monday I'm going to wear my best outfit and tease him all day while wearing one of the panties he bought with my shortest skirt.

*SKIP TO MONDAY CAUSE I"M LAZY*

I got dressed in my black skirt topped with my leather jacket and a crop shirt. (picture at top) To top it off I had on a pair of panties that I know Ethan picked out because I would have not picked these for myself but I'm in love with how they are.

 (picture at top) To top it off I had on a pair of panties that I know Ethan picked out because I would have not picked these for myself but I'm in love with how they are

I paired the outfit with my combat boots. Then I grabbed my bag and phone and started my walk to school. With a little more pep in my step, I was feeling a lot more confident today than normal. As I walked into the school doors I saw Ethan at his own locker with his arm wrapped around Emma.

 As I walked into the school doors I saw Ethan at his own locker with his arm wrapped around Emma

My heart dropped a little but I continued on. Last night I had finally realized how I felt towards Ethan. Yes, I liked him I always have he was how I found out I was gay. I started to have feeling for him a few weeks before I told him. But now I just walked past him swaying my hips just a little more than usual, just for Ethan. I see him watching and I smile to myself and went to my locker. As I was putting my books in the locker I felt someone run their hand up my back, but it didn't feel like Ethan's hand. The next thing I knew was Ethan pushing Cameron D away from me, yelling 'Don't you ever touch him again' I felt more than happy to have Ethan protecting me again but I had to stick to the plan.

Ethan came up to me and asked if I was alright. I was but I shook my head no. Then he grabbed my arm and dragged me into the janitor's closet. It was dark so I felt around for the light switch, when I found it I flipped it on. Ethan pushed me up against the wall after I turned around. He ran his hand up my thigh and on my bum, when he left my panties, he groaned. I looked into his eyes and you could see the lust in his eyes, I couldn't help but love they way his eyes look at this very moment. I saw his eyes flicker down to my lips, then he pushed me onto the wall and his lips met mine.
He kissed me, he actually kissed me. I felt sparks when he kissed me. When he pulled away I whinned. His lips were so soft and full. When he pulled away he looked into my eyes and said 'do you have any idea what your doing to me wearing those panties in that short of a skirt.' I smiled.'of course, I do. Why do you think I wore this. To make you feel that way Ethan.' He smacked my bum and said 'if your going to keep dressing like that then your going to have to start calling me daddy. Okay baby boy.' My mouth dropped, he wanted me to call him daddy.
I could get used to that. But he is still with Emma what am I going to do.