Chapter 8

Im going to be moving the story a little faster

Ethan POV

Waking up next to Grayson was the best thing that has happen to me in these last couple weeks. I got out of Gray's bed and went to lay out some clothes for him today. A maroon sweater with a black skirt and black stockings. Slowly walking over to the bed to wake up Grayson, kissing his forehead. Gray slowly opens his eyes, smiling when he saw me. I leave the room so he can get dressed, a few minutes later he walks down the stairs looking beautiful. He slips his boots on and we head to the car.
He was quiet the way to the mall, it started to worry me. Once we got to the mall I helped Gray out if the car. Slowly we walked together the promised ice cream, that seemed to cheer him up a little bit. His big wonderful smile was plastered on his face. I went to hold his hand, he flinched away, but he relaxed as he realized it was just me. He let out a big sigh as he lay his head on my shoulder. We walked into Victoria Secert, he kept looking at a few things then putting them back.
'Why are you putting them back?' I ask.
'I don't have any money.' He states. That really upset me.

Grays POV
'I don't have any money.' I say shrugging.  I can see Ethan getting upset.
'Don't worry about money right now. Whatever you want get it, I'll pay for it.' He says.
' I can't let you waste your money on me.' I tell him. Thats when Ethan leans down to whisper in my ear.
'It wouldn't be wasting my money, if when we get home you show me all the pretty things I buy you. Now would it baby?' He sends shivers down my spine. I can't form any words so I just nod.
Leaving the store, Ethan was carrying three bags completely full. He somehow manages to hold all three bags in one hand. He said it was because he wanted to hold my hand. I swear all this boy knows how to do is make me blush. When we finally made it back to the car Ethan was carrying around ten bags, refusing to let me carry one bag. I open the trunk to allow him to put all the bags in.  As we were going to get into the car a girl comes and pushes Ethan screaming.
'WHAT THE HELL ETHAN!!"

Ethan POV

'WHATTHE HELL ETHAN!!' I heard I turn around to see Samantha. At least I think that is her name, we hooked up at a party a few weeks ago. As I tried to remember what I had done to her when she slapped me across the face. She starts screaming again.

'HOW COULD YOU! YOU GET ME PREGNANT AND THEN DONT CALL ME BACK AFTER I TEXTED YOU! NOW YOUR OUT KISSING FAGGOT BOY! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO? DO YOU WANT ME TO RAISE THIS BABY ON MY OWN?!?' She goes on.I don't even get a chance to reply when I see Gray behind her on the verge of tears.

'Pregnant?' Gray says. She just nods, I go to step towards him only for him to run away. I don't know what to do. Do I go after Gray?  Do I stay hereto try and figure out if Samantha is lying?

Grays POV
'Pregnant?'  I say shocked, almost crying. I look towards Ethan, then back to Samantha who nodded. I didn't know what to do so I ran off. Not knowing where I was running I ended up up at a park that felt too familiar. It was Cameron's skate park. I start running towards an exit when I bump into someone.