chapter 1

Grayson likes wearing what is considered girl clothes but he only wears them because he never felt comfortable in boy clothes. When he was in the 6th grade his best friend Ethan was in 8th grade, he decided he wanted to tell Ethan his secret. When he told Ethan, he laughed in his face.

Ethan is your typical bad boy who always had a soft spot for the nerd. But when Grayson told Ethan he was gay, he didn't  know what to do. So he jut laughed in his face and told Grayson to never talk to him again.

Grayson is now 15 and he embrases himself

Grayson is now 15 and he embrases himself. He put all his effort into his grades after he lost Ethan. So he is a straight A student . With his grades after his sophmore year he can skip his junior year and go straight to his senior year.

Ethan is now 17, he bullies Grayson and he doesn't know why

Ethan is now 17, he bullies Grayson and he doesn't know why . He misses Grayson being there for him whenever he needed him but he fucked that all up when he laughed in his face when he came out to him. He is failing in school and might have to repeat his senior year. He is the boy that nobody ever wants to mess with. After he lost Grayson he turned to drugs and drinking to cope.