chapter 7

Grayson  POV

I locked myself in my room, not even coming out to eat. Its been a week since Cameron did what he did.  Ethan has tried calling and texting multiple times, but I never answer. He is out of the hospital now, as he had tried to come by on Saturday. I never answer the door, he started to scream that I let him in. I never do. I cry myself to sleep every night, that's when I can sleep. Every time I close my eyes I see Cameron's face.

As I finally give into going to sleep my phone starts to go off. It's Ethan trying to call me once again, I just let it ring. Right after the phone stops ringing it started rining again. I am getting tired if the phone ringing, so I throw the phone against a wall. The ringing finally stopped. I sighed, going into the bathroom to take a shower, I heard banging at the door. As always I ignore it, getting into the shower. As i put shampoo in my hair, I hear glass break downstairs. Not thinking much of it, I continue to shower. Suddenly, there was banging on my bathroom door. I jumped and almost slipped in the shower. But then I heard a voice call out, it was Ethan. "Grayson!? Grayson? Are you in there?"
I sigh and just give up, I unlock the door to allow Ethan to come in. As he opened the door i slid down the back wall of the shower, letting the water just run over my fragile body. I start to let out loud sobs, letting Ethan know I was in here. As he opened the shower door, he turned off the water, helping me out if the shower. He grabbed me a towel, wrapping it around me. We walked into my bedroom and he sat me on the bed. Ethan walked over to my dresser. Pulling out a pair of shorts, a shirt and a pair of my underwear. Getting embarrassed cause he just went through my underwear. He handed them to me, and turned around while I got dressed. I felt very greatful for that, even though he just saw me naked in the shower he had respect to turn around. When I get done I dress I tap him on the shoulder to let him know he could turn around.
" You dont have to do this. Considering I'm the reason you were in the hospital anyway. You wouldn't have tried to kill yourself if I hadn't went on that date with Cameron. But in the end Cameron took something from me I never wanted to give him. But it's my own fault, I thought he had changed. He didnt, because of him I was raped and you tried to kill yourself because I chose him over you. ITS ALL MY FAULT! You being in the hospital is all my fault. You could have died because of me and ..... and..  " I say starting to cry once more.
"Grayson,  stop none of this is your fault. Me being in the hospital was not on you, it's on me being I made a bad decision not only dount that to myself but also four years ago when I laughed in your face when you told me you were gay. I knew from the moment you told me i didnt know how to process the information. I have had feeling s for you since before I could remember, but I didn't want to admit to myself that I was gay or well bisexual, because if I admitted that to myself then I thought everyone else would know, and I didnt want that because I had a reputation to protect.  But now I dont care about my reputation, I only care about you. I dont want you to think just because you have feelings for me that I'm only saying this to mess with you because I'm not. I am more serious than I have ever been in my whole life Grayson." He takes a deep breath.
He sat next to me on the bed, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. Giving in I lay my head on his shoulder. "Grayson would you like to hang out tomorrow?" He asked. Not saying anything i just nodded. He started to get up to leave, but I caught his arm before he could leave. "Will you stay? I dont want to be alone tonight." I asked, quite desperately. He simply just nodded climbing in the bed laying next to me. I lay my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. His heartbeat was a little fast but I only guess because he was talking fast. I fall into a deep sleep, for the first time in almost two weeks when I closed my eyes I didnt see 'his' face. Only listening to his heartbeat I fell asleep, in the arms of the man I've loved since 7th grade.

Sorry it was kinda short.