Farewell...

Dear Uninterested Readers,

     Hello. Okay, not gonna lie, that was too formal of a greeting, and probably expected.

     Hi! Too happy.

     I should just get down to the nitty gritty. So, as many of you know, I took a break from this story due to my lack of never-ending imagination, or the literal term: writer's block. Now, my writing has been blocked, even throughout this whole story. I know that for a fact because I've been reading some of SLS after the hiatus, and honestly, I think my writing was sh*tty. I know writer's block is just supposed to be not being able to think straight when writing because the writer hasn't smelled the roses or something, but to me, and to this book, I think I just wasn't exactly... My head wasn't in the right place. Now, I think it's starting to get on the right track. My writing is starting to improve, and I am thinking things through more thoroughly when I'm typing away on my iPod or my computer, and I do think that I am a better writer now. I'm trying not to sound so stiff, and to not mix my past tense and present tense up. I don't know what happened, but I've blossomed.

     I sound ridiculous.

     I just... I decided to delicately extract myself from the whole "Ohmehgod-hey-I-just-met-you-and-this-is-crazy-you're-One-Direction-let's-go-out-maybe" scene. I don't want to write about One Direction. Plus, I think Chapter 2 was a bit out of line, I mean, sorry to all of you Love at First Sight believers out there, but I just don't think regular people can get a front line pass to all the best guys; and the insta-love-- not gonna cut it. In the real world, things take time, and it took me some time to realize that I did not however want to continue writing a story that almost makes no sense, or a story that I would not consider reading myself. Yes, I WOULD DEFINITELY NOT READ MY OWN STORY. SLS is not my style, and I kind of hate my book now. It's boringunrealistic, and too cliche for my taste. Add in the sloppy writing and a dead end plot: voila, a TROUBLEMAKER. I apologise to anyone who ever believed in this story and ever encouraged it, because what I am doing might seem a little selfish to you guys. Silly Love Songs was not that great of a story, just another one of them One Direction fan fictions. I know that my story probably blends in with the sucky ones, so yeah...

     So, I will make a U-turn now; I will take the other path in the fork of the road...

     I will say goodbye.

                                                                                                           Sincerely,

                                                                                                                     Carrotgurl (a.k.a. Jan Arielle)