Chapter 4: Backstage Pass

• Dedicated to Alishia, one of my best friends, and Dara, one of my Wattpad buddies! Also dedic

~Harry's P.O.V.~

  "I'll find the words to say,

   Before you leave me today," the boys and I finished off the last song of the night, 'Moments'.

  "Thank you for coming out tonight you guys! We wouldn't be here tonight without you! We all love you!" I screamed out.

  "And, give it up for our special guest of the night, Miss January Jagger!" Niall said, making the crowd give another big round of applause.

  "Thanks for supporting us through everything, to all the Directioners out there!" Zayn shouted.

  "Have a good night!" Liam added.

  "Bye! We hope you enjoyed our show tonight! See ya soon!" Louis spoke up. We all waved at the crowd and ran backstage.

  "This night was full of surprises!" someone said from behind us. I turned around to see August with one hand placed on his hip. "Harry, next time you decide to pull a stunt off like the duet you had with Jagger, make sure you run it through me. But, I have to admit. It was pretty cool seeing that duet you boys did with her. It was amazing." he complimented.

  "Thanks, boss. And I'll make sure to inform you the next time. Sorry about that." I told him. August just waved his hand in the air, dismissing me from our conversation. I quickly ran to my dressing room, changing out of my chinos and yellow shirt. I threw on dark blue denim skinny jeans and my white v- neck t- shirt. I ran out the door and grabbed my purple Jack Wills hoodie as I passed the coat rack by the door. I ran backstage again and I took a small peek out at the house seats. I saw that all of the seats were vacant. I took a double take and saw January and this girl in a blue varsity jacket sitting in the third row, deep in conversation. I walked out and down the steps that were at the side of the stage.

********

~January's P.O.V.~

  "Hey." I beamed at Alishia as I finally made my way to her, off the stage.

  "Frik. This night can't get any better can it? First, we meet some of your weirdo psycho fans, then Harry sings your own song right in front of you, and you do a duet with those famous dudes up there!" Alishia said to me in excitement.

  "Alishia, those fans are not weird nor psychotic, and those "famous dudes up there" are One Direction, the world-wide famous British- Irish boy band to go number one on the charts! And, I KNOW, I CAN'T BELIEVE THE HARRY STYLES FUDGING SANG MY OWN SONG UP THERE AND I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I GOT TO DO THE ONE THING I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO: SING A DUET WITH ONE FREAKING DIRECTION!" I hugged her and jumped up and down. I heard praise from the people around me directed towards me and I thanked them. I was quite content with how my night was going so far. Eep! Self control, January. Self. Control.

********

  One Direction ran offstage, leaving the crowd in a roused state. I was just overwhelmed. I reclined in my chair and closed my eyes. This is absolutely amazing. Harry... sang my song. He... Harry... was... about... to... KISS ME. I need to tell Alishia once everyone's gone!

  "Alishia?" I blinked a couple of times, taking in my surroundings. Good. The crowd's gone home.

  "Yeah, Jan? What's on your mind? You gonna call your mom yet?" Alishia asked me.

  "Uh, I'll call her in a sec. Hold on. Before that, I need love advice..."

  "You know that I usually ask you for advice! I don't really have any experience with this topic. I'll try though." she sighed. I nodded and licked my lips.