Chapter 5: You Kiss and I Tell

~Harry's P.O.V.~ 

  I put my cold hands into the warm pockets of my hoodie, huffing out a cold puff of air into the dark November night. "So, tell me more about yourself, January."

  "Well, depends what you want to know." she shivered, walking down the sidewalk beside me.

  "First thing's first, are you cold?"

  "Was it that obvious, Harry?"

  "Shivering gives it away."

  "Yeah. I really should have worn a pea coat or a puffy jacket instead of a thin cardigan."

  "Maybe you should've. I mean, it's late November and it's pretty much winter already, so yeah."

  "Mhm. I guess the weather just fools you because I swear it was like eighty degrees or so earlier in the day."

  "Hold on." I pulled the bottom of my jacket up and I peeled the hoodie off. I held it out to January. "Here. Wear it."

  "Are you sure? I mean it's freezing cold out-" the rest of her words were muffled by my jacket being pulled over her head and onto her arms and chest by force. "This hoodie gives off the warmest feel. Thanks. You really didn't have to though, Harry."

  "Your welcome. And of course I had to! Otherwise, I wouldn't be very gentleman- like."

  "True."

  "So... Again. Tell me more about yourself. Like the kind of clothes you wear, or your favorite band... Just something." I got back to the original conversation starter.

  "Well, I don't really wear girly clothes."

  "What do you mean, January?"

  "You're welcome to call me Jan, and I mean I'm not exactly your typical girly girl. As in, I don't do colorful clothes."

  "Well, you look pretty colourful..." I stated the obvious.

  "Well, yeah, but that's only because Alishia made me wear a stupid dress to your concert. If not for her, I really would've been wearing my original outfit: black combat boots, black dress, black fish net gloves, black fish net stockings, black pearl necklace, black pearl earrings, black-"

  "Okay, so you're basically saying you're gothic?" I cut her off.

  "I'm not gothic! That's a whole different thing! I'm not even goth. I just wear black clothes and jewelry. Strictly on a regular daily basis." January informed me.

  "Oh. Well, do you mind telling me why though?" I asked her.

  "I don't mind, nor do I really know. It's just kind of like a thing for me. For special ocassions, I wear strictly something orange, purple, velvet, green, or red- colored clothing, too."

  "That's interesting." I processed the information that I soaked up. We finally arrived in front of the coffee shop. I opened the door for January. "After you, milady." I bowed and swept a hand, inviting her to walk through the open door. She grinned at me and she curtsied. I chuckled lightly.

  "Well, you order for the boys since I don't really know what they prefer when it comes to tea." January told me. I nodded at what she said. The whole place was pretty much empty, so we just wandered over to the counter where customers would take their order.

  "Hello there, miss!" I gave a cheeky grin to the cashier person.

  "Hello sir... ah! Harry Styles. Is. Here. In my... my..." the girl behind the cash register started getting woozy.