Chapter 9: Knockin'

A/N: Hey, mah lovely Carrottops. It's been a long two months, hasn't it? I'm so sorry for not uploading sooner. I feel really bad. School has taken over and yearbook pages are really hard to complete before a deadline (if you're in a yearbook class, please don't judge!)! It's so hard to juggle yearbook, Wattpad, and seventh grade. This is just so complicated. My personal life is on the rocks right now, and I am diagnosed with a mental illness (I did a lot of research and constantly checked symptoms and found it was true. :( ) I hope this chapter will satisfy. Hopefully it does! If you guys wanna tell me something I don't know or just wanna say hello or talk about my story or just talk with me, comment! You guys can also take out your anger on me for the decrease of uploads. :p No pitchforks or torches!

ONWARD WITH CHAPPIE NINE! (SAYING CHAPPIE MAKES THE STATEMENT LESS MANLY IF I MAY SAY SO MYSELF!) XX

********

     "This is boring." Alishia stated.

     "Definitely." I stared up at the ceiling of my bedroom and threw my pink ball up, and it came back down with glittery lights flashing inside the plastic. The lights stopped and I threw it against the ceiling again. It hit me on the forehead this time. I felt the ball land next to me on the bed and I got up, walking over to the couch by the window. I poked my head out and found myself staring at the ground. I straightenened my back and accidentally hit the branch above my window. "Gah!"

     "Branch?" she guessed.

     "Yep. I think I'm gonna go downstairs to the kitchen and grab an ice pack to apply to my forehead."

     "Coming with you! I'm not gonna be left alone!" Alishia jumped up from her upside down position on my chair and wobbled a bit. She regained her balance and ran down the hall and down the stairs.

     "Wait!" I speed walked and rounded the corner to the stair case and jumped down quickly every two steps. I finally landed on the ground and made my way to the kitchen. 

To the left of the kitchen, I saw Alishia talking to someone outside of the front door. As I neared the two, I realized that the person she was talking to held a boquet of carnations to their face.

     "Who are you?!" Alishia grumbled.

     "Ze delivery man!"

     "Then why try covering up your face?" she tried.

     "My pretty, pretty face will blind you! Louis no want zat to happen to Alishia."

     Behind them I was cracking up so hard!

     "Louis?!" Alishia tugged the flowers out of his grasp and revealed Louis with a fake bushy mustache, nerdy glasses, a blonde wig, and bushy eyebrows. Alishia tugged off his mustache with one swift motion and Louis screamed in pain. "How the hell do you know where January lives?!"

     "I know people who know people who know people who know people who know people who know people who know people--"

     "Cut to the chase, Lou!" Alishia screamed at him.

    "Fine! People that know January's mum. There. Happy, meanie?"

     Alishia's eyes winced.

     I stepped up to the plate and I walked towards the two.

     "Hey, Louis! I missed you! Been a long two months!" I pushed Alishia to the side and threw my arms around Louis. Louis returned the favor and Alishia snorted.

     "By the way Alishia, those flowers were from Zayn. Apparently carnations are your favorite. He said to meet him at Coffee Bean today at 12 noon. And January, there's a really, really special delivery for you. From Harry."

     "Oh. Cool. What is it?" I asked him.

     "It'll arrive soon. Zayn and Harry sent me here on a mission. Mission accomplished! Well girls, it was nice seeing you two. Wait! I just remembered! Simon wants to sign you to Syco Records, his label. He wants to meet up with you some time, January."

     "How did he...?" I trailed off.

     "Better thank your boyfriend."

     "Oh. Well tell him that yourself on the way back please!" I told Louis.

     "Alright. But I think it it possible for you to say that to him yourself...." Louis responded with a suspicous tone. I raised an eyebrow in question and Louis shrugged it off. "Well bye!" Louis ran off awkwardly.

A/N: SO, WHAT DO U GUYS THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT!? :-P NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP Tomorrow ON 11/9, FRIDAY. SORRY IT'S SO SHOOORT! LOVE YOU GUYS! xx