Chapter 8: Tik Tok

A/N: SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING SO QUICKLY! I KNOW, I SUCK. :( I'M SOOO SOOO SOOO SORRY!!!! I'M JUST TRYING TO CATCH UP ON "DRIFTER" AND "HANGING YOUR HEART" SO THAT THERE'S MORE TO READ FOR THOSE TWO SINCE THEY'RE ONLY A FEW PAGES. ERM, I'VE ALSO JUST BEEN DISTRACTED LATELY SINCE THERE'S STUFF GOING ON IN MY LIFE, LIKE A NORMAL PERSON, HA HA. I HOPE YOU GUYS CAN FORGIVE ME AS YOUR BIRTHDAY PRESENT TO ME (MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW ON THE EIGHTH!)!!! ENJOY! :D

~Harry's P.O.V.~

  "Alishia? Zayn? Can you please open the door?" January tried for the hundredth time, her knuckles rapping on the door loudly. I looked around the hall and saw an old lady walk past us, muttering to herself about how loud teens were nowadays. I smirked at her disappearing figure as she turned into a speck. "Harry and Louis, how come you guys don't have your room keys?!" January questioned us two.

  "You didn't give us time to get the room keys! You pushed us out of the room before we got a chance to grab our room keys off of the bedside table! Don't blame it on us! Blame it on the a- a- a- a- a- alcohol!" Louis sang. I laughed along with the rest of the guys while January looked at him wide- eyed.

  "Louis, you were drinking? I swear-" January started.

  "No! It was a bloody joke, January!" Louis cut her off.

  "Oh... Sorry, Lou." She looked down at her shoes.

  "Hm, well I guess it's alright, love!" Lou grinned cheekily, brushing it off easily. She weakly smiled up at him and sighed. I made eye contact with her and nodded my head slightly in her direction, trying to say that it was alright in my small action. January gave off the slightest shrug in my direction and turned to the door once again.

  "Alishia?! Zayn?! Okay, I don't care what the hell you lovebirds are doing in there: snogging your mouths off, stripping down, doing it, or doing the dirty dirty- just get the freaking door!" She banged on the door with more force. Woah. I think she might have a slight concussion. She is... Anyone have a word for my January? It really sounded like she was about to break it down. From the other side of the door came some loud footsteps coming to the door hurriedly, and then some loud clicks of the locks from inside.

  "January? You there with the rest of the boys?" Alishia's voice emanated from the room.

  "Yep." January told her as the door opened up to reveal Zayn and Alishia.

  "Hey guys..." Zayn spoke to us awkwardly, eying all of us.

  "Hello!" we all chorused happily.

  "Can we come in now?" January asked the two.

  "Yeah... Yeah. Come on in." Alishia and Zayn stepped to the side as we piled in. Everyone in the room sat on the couch in the living room of the suite, and we all left an awkward silence in our wake.

  "So... Um..." I piped up.

  "So..." Liam said.

  "So..." Niall said.

  "So!" Louis shouted.

  "So..." January drawled.

  "What were you guys doing outside?" Alishia questioned us, breaking the hopeless conversation.

  "We were... I don't know how to explain it in all honesty." January grinned.

  "January and Harry went out to get some tea, that they failed to retrieve," Niall pouted his lips as Louis said this.

  "And Loueh, Nialler, and I played Duck, Duck, Goose. But, Louis hurt poor Hazza Bear and January." Liam told Alishia, glancing at me quickly with an apologetic face. Alishia had an amused expression,