{NOT A CHAPTER} MY LETTER OF APOLOGY TO MY CARROTTOPS

MY LOVELY CARROTTOPS:

  This is a letter of apology I decided to write to you guys. You deserve one. I know that most authors on here don't exactly write letters of apology to their readers, but I just want to because I LOVE writing letters or notes and it helps me explain things more clearly to people.

  So, first thing's first: UPLOADS/ CHAPTERS. Alrighty, well I am SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING QUICKLY! I TRULY AM SORRY. School started on the fourteenth and my parents made a strict rule I have to obey: no WATTPAD on WEEKDAYS of school days and no netbook use either. :'( SORRY! But the good part is that I get to use the main computer in my apartment to go on Microsoft Word to type up chapters ANY DAY for mah books and slap them onto Wattpad and upload instantly on weekends, so I guess the time slot for uploads for all of my stories will be once or twice on weekends per week. :( That's small. I'm a disappointment, aren't I? *sigh* BUT I SWEAR I WILL TRY TO MAKE MY CHAPTERS LONGER THAN TWO OR THREE PAGES!!!

  I hope you guys forgive me for the decrease of my uploads. :) I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH, I'M NOT KIDDING- I MEAN IT.

  I HOPE YOU GUYS AREN'T PISSED EITHER! :P

  HA HA, WELL SORRY AGAIN. :) THANKS FOR READING THIS BOOK YOU GUYS. READ MY OTHER BOOK (DRIFTER) IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT, SINCE IT'LL TAKE ME LONGER TO WRITE CHAPTERS FOR THIS BOOK. I'M TRYING TO WRITE A TEN PAGE CHAPTER FOR THIS BOOK!! AHH!! GOSHNESS. :P

  AGAAAAIIIN, I LOVE U GUYS. :D BYYYEEE!!!!

        XX, TRULY YOUR'S FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER... :P,

           JAN ARIELLE P. :D