Introduction

She finally brought her face upto his,her lips hovering above his,moving her head slightly to the side

She finally brought her face upto his,her lips hovering above his,moving her head slightly to the side. He froze,but he kissed back. Not finding himself to stop,he wraps an arm on her waist,his shoulders slightly dropping as he relaxed.

He did not find himself kissing a girl he hated mostly because they both hid their feelings. But he didn't see himself on his bed kissing her,let alone even talking to her. He has never find himself hanging out with her not sober. But he didn't complain.

The kiss became fast,the light shining on her face slightly disappearing as he just focused on the kiss. It started getting heated,the moment becoming serious. They didn't know how to end to this.

She slightly let out a quiet moan as his hands roamed her body. It slightly turning him on. He breaks the kiss making her confused but she didn't say anything,thinking he wanted her to stop. But no,he unexpectedly attacked her neck,kissing and sucking on it,slightly shocking her.

He didn't want to stop, but he needed to. Knowing how if he continued, he would get attached ever so easily. Knowing how this would cause a chain reaction. Knowing if they got each other, there would be another twist life would give them. Knowing how they felt, Abience

She wanted to him, He wanted her
But they know they shouldn't
But will they be able to keep themselves from each other?

She wanted to him, He wanted herBut they know they shouldn'tBut will they be able to keep themselves from each other?

[Abience] The strong urge to Avoid Someone, Or Something.

𝘚𝘢𝘺 𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘢 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘧 𝘪 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦.

And to the people saying "omg the names are familiar" "did you steal it from stall or duplicity??" "omg you just copied the story line" please learn to read the description of this book, and know that everyone has their own unique stories and ideas, so please, not everything with harry styles or a girl who's name starts with an "A" is stolen from them ok??

Update ::

if you're new, hi. I published this book on 2021, then unpublished it and republished it again this year 2023. This is the first update i posted after 'coming back' and i surely do enjoy writing, but writers block is something every writer doesn't want.
And if you're not new and one of the few little people who have read this book (those 300 of you) know that im sorry it took me so long, and i I've missed you guys sm. But wow, seeing how i used to write (almost or idk) 2 years ago, i sucked. That was some cringey shit, but im too lazy to rewrite it. Maybe in the future when I complete this book tho:) Thats all!! Prepare for another update soon;)

.

𝘗𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 - 03/11/21
𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵 - 510
𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦 - 2:45 𝘱𝘮

Updated •
Made and Published - April 11 2021
Unpublished - September 19 2021
Re published - July 10 2023
Time - 2:26 am