Chapter [02]

Chapter Two - Rain Drops

.

Damaged.

Thats what it felt like.

It felt like someone randomly came up to you and started stabbing the literal shit out of you.

Call me dramatic, I know it's been 7 years, but why the fuck is the pain still there? Can you even blame me? She was my mother, she took care of me, raised me. I don't even need to explain the pain she felt when I came out of her- Yeah, it hurts.

Seriously, it hurts. You don't know how it feels to get called 'dramatic' Everytime you go emotional cause of your moms death. But I Guess I deserve it, don't I?

Harry and I have been driving for the past 26 minutes now, making me wonder how the beach is so fucking far away. Either that or I'm just hallucinating cause of crying. Or maybe I'm on drugs.

"What the fuck is taking so long?" I ask, my head leaning against the glass window. I hear Harry sigh, sounding like he tried not to snap at that.

After a few seconds of silence, I suddenly feel the car stop moving, I quickly look up to see that we were on the beach. I quickly opened the door, almost tripping on my own feet, running on the sand. A smile shows on my face as I look around the gorgeous scenery. You can shoot me and I would be happy, seeing as how this will be the last thing I will see.

I close my eyes, taking in the fresh air and breeze that was slapping my face, smiling on how it felt like yesterday, when my parents used to chase me around the beach, trying to make me go to the water with them.

I slowly touch the sand, feeling it run down my fingers, I sigh, feeling empty yet...free. My dad might be a tough one, but he cares...or atleast I think he does.

On the corner of my eye, I see a black smudge slowly walking beside me, sitting in the white sand. I look onto my left to see Harry, he was staring at the water.

I look down, suddenly feeling awkward and...embarrassed for some reason. He saw me cry, he saw me plead to him to take me here.

"Why did you wanna go here?" He asks plainly, still looking at the waves touching each other, as birds started to fly above us.

I uncomfortably shift , now sitting,Indian style, looking down at my hand which were still playing with the sand. I hesitate but answered.

"This is where my parents used to take me when I was a kid. My mom would teach me how to swim, and my dad would help me build sand castles. We would always make them and add some small shells on top, I would try to find a pink shell cause it was her favourite." I replied, ever so slightly feeling a hint of pain in my voice as it cracked. He knew I was aiming at my mother at that part, but I wanted to tell him, I don't know why I suddenly felt comfortable telling him about something special to me, but no one ever listens to me.

I waited for him to respond, not even a humm, he stayed silent for the next 2 minutes. As I look down, I see his figure shifting as he picked something up from the sand. Seconds later i felt a small pressure beside me, he was holding something, I slowly look at his side to see what he was holding.

A pink shell

My breathing gets caught on my throat. I looked down at his hand to see him offering me the shell with no emotions. I looked up at him before looking back down.

He looked at me plainly, with no emotion, he just stared at me. My hand started to shake as I slowly picked my own hand to take the shell out of his hand. I stared at it for a good minute, or what it felt like hours.

This is the first pink shell I've seen since my mother's death. Me and my friends would drive past the beach, but we never even thought of going through it.

The reason pink was her favourite shell, is because it's her favourite color, and that's her favourite color because when my dad bought her gifts, it was always wrapped in pink, she would wear pink, and it would bring joy to my dad.

I look up at him, staring at him, knowing how it's weird for him to see me looking at him. He looked back at me, with a small glint in his eyes we both stare at each other on what felt like minutes.

As we were both staring at each other, I suddenly feel something drop in my arm, I look up to see it was already raining. I sigh, standing up as the rain started becoming heavier.

We both stood up, running to the car. I groan a smy favourite keens became wet, he opens the door, making me run inside. I quickly shut the door.

"Here" I hear him say, I look at him to see him taking his jacket off, that he was wearing. I frown shaking my head.

"No thanks, I'm good" I try to be sappy as I look out of the window, I hear him groan before offering them, yet again.

"You're literally shaking. Just fucking take the jacket, woman" He says with a hint of frustration on his voice, I look away but I take the jacket out of his grip forcefully.

I put them on, my hand going into the sleeves as I felt the warmth going on my body.

He smells good

I shake my head before, looking back at the window waiting for him to start the car. I hated how he could get in my nerves.

I look down at my palms, only to see the shell slightly cracked on how much I held onto them. I put them on the pockets of the jacket as I wanted to keep them.

There was silence,literally, it felt awkward...but a little bit comfortable. I don't know why but I kind of appreciated it when he listened to my bullshit, let alone fix one of my problems.

I knew he hated me, even the whole crew in the business knew he hated me, but I guess he's not that bad. I still hate him tho, I'm not a simp..maybe a little bit but I'm not one of those girls.

I might be a little clingy, but only because I feel like hanging onto people makes me think they care for me. Mainly because I'm not really close to other people other than Cole, my dad,lisa,and madison.

.

𝖨 𝖺𝗅𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗒 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍.

𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱,𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿!!

𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿. 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝘁 3𝗮𝗺.

𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀<3

🐞-𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗕𝘂𝗴 𝗦𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗧𝗼 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗕𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔 𝗦𝗶𝗺𝗽.