Chapter [11]

Chapter Eleven

.

I cannot catch a break these days. Madison is still mad at me, unfortunately. Cole has been busy, so I have no one to gossip with. And dad had been busy with his business, and as much as I try to give him my opinion, he wouldn't take it.

And as much as I 'enjoy' hanging out with harry, he's quite annoying to be with.

"Okay, so should I wear this one? Or the other one?" Nick asks, holding onto two hangers with a t-shirt hanging from them. Yesterday, I actually ran into nick again at the café, he tried to have small talk and ended up having plans with me.

"Nick, both of them are literally the same shirt" I say, crossing my arms, while he frowns, looking at both of them before shaking his head.

"Uhhh, no? Obviously, this one is matcha green, and the other one is forest green. Jeez, and I thought you were the stylish one" he says, putting the shirts back, making me roll my eyes.

I swear they're the same shirt.

He brushes the judgmental look on my face, walking away to the belts hanging on the wall.

"Whatever, you have to be fast tho, Harry's picking me up" I say, putting the shopping bags on the ground, as I receive a message from harry.

Styles

Styles
Get ready, I'll be there in 5. Your father told me to bring you home.

Arya
Harry, I'm busy right now.

Styles
You literally told me yesterday, that you were
Gonna spend all day at your apartment.

Arya
Yeah, but a friend of mine asked me
to go shopping with him.

Styles
Is it that nick guy

Arya
How'd you know that?

Styles
Whatever, send me your location, I'm coming.

Nick slightly coughs, Before putting the clothes at the counter as he paid "So uhm,this harry, of yours is he...is he your boyfriend?" He asks, hesitantly.

I laugh slightly, as if he were to tell me a joke, shaking my head "Harry? No no, he's just...a friend" I say, looking everywhere but him.

He nods, walking out of the door, with me behind him.

"Well, since you're going, do you wanna go have lunch next time?" He asks reaching for my hand, looping it around my hand, and walking outside.

I look down "Uhm, maybe,i don't know" I say. The uncomfortable silence making it almost too unbearable, luckily, a car pulls up infront of us. I know we might seem like bestfriends now, but its kind of hard to trust him

I slightly exhale, relieved that he's finally here.

Harry opens the door, revealing himself wearing an arctic monkey t-shirt with baggy pants, in which his hand were placed in his pockets.

Taste

A small grin forms on the side of my mouth as he walks up to me with a small smile "Arya...and you are?"

Harry greets me with a small nod, looking over beside me to nick who was uncomfortably shifting, uncomfortable with Harry's glare.

"Nick— nick vegas! we actually already met so.." Nick smiles at him politely, pulling a hand out for a hand shake. Harry looks down at his hand, with a blank expression, looking back up at his face

Harry tilts his head slightly, not moving an inch as nicks hands were still in the middle of us waiting for a handshake.

I cough slightly, looking down as I waited for harry to stop making him uncomfortable. Nick looks at me and harry before slowly putting his hand down beside his figure.

"A-alright, I uhm... I'll see you sometime arya?" Nick asks, pulling out his car keys from his pants. I feel harry look down at me, raising his eyebrows slightly as he waited for me to answer.

"Uhm, yeah ill see you, I guess" I nod at him, with a small smile "thanks for today!" I say before he gets in the car, giving us a small smile.

I walk to the other side of the car, while harry walk to the other. We stay in complete silence.

As the car was about to start, my eyebrows suddenly starts to furrow, feeling as though someone was watching me, I glance around, feeling kind of scared, but no one looked suspicious, no one looked like they were staring, but I still felt like I was being watched.

"Hey" i jump slightly, hearing harry's curious call out.

I look back at him, seeing him look at me waiting for some sort of response.

"Are you okay?" He asks with a worried tone, but a blank expression, I look back out the window, trying to see if anyone was looking.

I look down,but look back up to give him a small smile "Yeah, I'm alright....take me home?"

▪︎

.......no comment