Chapter [09]

Chapter Eight - Change Of Plans

{I advise listening to my babies, Mcr while reading:)}

.

"Ew, why the fuck would you pour milk first before cereal, that's clearly psycho behavior" I ask in annoyance, as I walked through the streets with a donut and coffee on my hands.

Its has been a week since I slept in Harry's house, can't say I felt comfortable with him, but it was strange how in the past few days we've gotten closer. Much like how I'm walking with him right now.

I wanted to go out today, and I wanted to bring madison with me, but of course, she was busy with her job. As much as I love madison, she has been busy since last week, its making me quite suspicious that she's only doing this because me and harry have the capability to spend time with each other, I'm also quite shocked how we've gotten quite close,2 weeks ago I tolerated the man, can't even glance at him.

I still wanted to go out, and I decided to go alone, but unexpectedly, harry called me telling me that he said that madison needed him to come with me. It wasn't as shocking as I expected, knowing madison, I thought she was gonna do something worse.

I didn't have enough braincells to say no, so of course I said yes, plus I did tell my father I was with someone to get him less worried, I didn't want another random guard up my ass.

"Please, what's wrong with pouring milk first before cereal?" He asks, scoffing slightly as he took a sip of his black coffee with no expression.

"Uhhh, everything? You're basically saying that you're a serial killer" I say with such obvious tone, with a slight smile on my face as I see him roll his eyes.

"Not a big deal. Stop being so dramatic, like, you're so naïve, and it shows" He said in a teasing tone but somewhat serious. I ignore his choice of words before drinking my coffee.

"And I'm not judging you and your drink" He points out, looking down at the cup in my hands with his eyebrows raised.

I frown, looking down at the cup in my hand with such confusion "What's wrong with latte?" I ask, looking up at him.

"Too much milk for my liking" He says with such judgement in his voice, shrugging as he continued drinking his black coffee, keeping a straight face.

"Says the guy who pours milk first before cereal..." I mumble, rolling my eyes as he glares at the back at my head.
"Plus black coffee is like, the devil of coffee's" I say, cringing as i Slightly remember the sudden taste of black coffee.

"Because its black? Racist" He said, gasping in disbelief but also jokingly, as he shakes his head in disapproval. I playfully but annoyingly slap his arm.

"I never said that!" I say in a furious yet joking tone.

It was weird hanging out with the person i never actually liked, well, maybe the first time we met i did quite find him attractive. 

.

First of all: I'm so sorry for not updating for a whole month, I've been busy and stressed and i couldn't think off what to write and i hope you guys like this one, more harya parts!!

Second of all: this was short, but sweet, like louis. But I promise to make them longer!

🐞-Lady Bug says you need therapy for waiting for this author.