Chapter [10]

Chapter Ten - Coffee Date

.

"I don't understand why you gotta work here, you're literally rich" I ask madison with a frown on my face, stirring the spoon on my cup, as she started wiping the counter.

She scoffs, shaking her head "I need the money to prove my dad a point, he said that I didn't need to work because he was there" she said with a huff as she wiped the counter vigorously and harder.

"And?" I asked,raising an eyebrow as i asked for her to continue.

She scoffs yet again, looking back up at me "Ofcourse you don't get it Arya. You have everything handed to you, you don't work for anything" she said before walking away.

"Madison" i mumble, watching her walk away. I shake my head, looking down at my coffee, biting my inside of my lip.

I sigh, scratching the back of my neck.

"Having trouble in paradise?" I hear someone speak out, their presence suddenly showing up, I look to my right to see a guy, grinning slightly.

He was broad, and...handsome, he was smiling at me, which one confusing knowing how i was frowning at him.

"Can... can i help you?" I ask, stuttering slightly as i stared at his handsome ass figure.

He just chuckles, shaking his head "I uhm..i heard everything, sorry im uhh..i'm kind of nosey" He says

I scoff,widening my eyes slightly before looking back down at my coffee "Yeah i can tell" i whisper, but enough for him to hear. I widen my eyes as he coughs slightly, giving me a sign that he heard.

"I'am..so sorry,i didn't mean it,I'm just in a real bad mood,I'm so so-" I ramble but not enough for him to stop me with a laugh.

"Its totally fine,don't worry about it....I'm Nick Vegas" He said,licking his bottom lip before pulling his hand out for a hand shake.

I looked at his hand before shaking it "Arya" i said with a blank expression.

"No last name?" He asks teasingly, trying to make small talk, which is kind of annoying, but i guess he was just trying to make small talk to try to know me better

"How do I know you're not a serial killer?" I ask playfully, raising an eyebrow at him at which he smiles at. He nods, a small smirk forming on the side of his mouth. He tenses up as I said it, which was weird, but quickly drops his tense shoulders.

"Touché" he says, nodding.

I click my tongue, as it suddenly became awkward. I open my wallet leaving a tip and the bill before standing up with a bag slinging on my shoulder. I didn't miss the slight disappointed on his face.

"Ca-can i drive you home? Its not always safe walking alone" He offered quite suspiciously as he desperately wanted to keep me with him,i hear a car honk as he says so,making me shake my head.

"Sorry nick,i would let you but uhh..i already got a service" I say as the café door opens revealing harry with a blank expression and his hands on his jeans.

Nick frowns at harry,before looking back at me "Well,will i see you again?" He asks,with a faint smile,ignoring the glare that was coming from harry.

"Maybe" i say unsure,before waving at him,finally walking away with harry behind me.

He slightly coughs, making me turn around to see him glancing at the café we left "So who's barbie dream house ken is that?" He asks jokingly but somewhat seriously too.

I laugh slightly "That's nick, funny guy, very nosey" I say "Don't stress, you're a barbie dream house ken yourself" I say teasingly, making him chuckle before walking beside me.

"I'd like to think I'm Raquelle" He says playfully his hips as he walks beside me, laughing with me as I slightly push him forward to the car.

"So...where to?" He asks,opening the door as we both got in at the same time.

"Shopping"

.

Hey ya'll.

Nick after being called Nosey:

Nick trying to flirt with Arya after she gets yelled at:

I know you guys don't understand the song I've put upAt the top of the chapter,but just listen to it please,its so catchy and amazing

At the top of the chapter,but just listen to it please,its so catchy and amazing.

Thats all yall,more long chapters!

🐞-Lady Bug says Nick is upto something.