Chapter [04]

Chapter Four - Guns And Kisses

.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He asked, rudely, pointing at me. I scoff looking at abi who is confused but also entertained. We both look at each other, shrugging a little before looking back at the angry man standing in front of us.

I look behind him to see a blonde man, standing behind him, also confused as fuck.

"I'm Gonna have to ask you the same thing styles" I answered, with a hint of sas, crossing my arms over my chest,looking up and down at him.

I feel madison gasp beside as i said that. she never really met him before, but she always hears me talk about how crappy and what an asshole he is. That's why she kind of wants us to hook up.

It's like 7th grade all over again

He chuckles sarcastically, shaking his head "Since when do you go to a firing range? Thought you were too girly for that" He answered, getting on my nerves.

I suddenly feel Madison charging to him, but quickly enough, I stop her by pulling my arm infront of her. She looks at me, while I shake my head.

"Tell you what, the duo who gets the highest point at the next hour, wins" He says, pointing at both madison and me, who was still glaring at him.

"And what would the price be?" shespeaks up, looking up and down at him as he were to be judged.

Harry and the guy behind him made a slight eye contact before answering.
"If you win, we'll let you make us do anything you want" He said, the guy behind him nodding in agreement.

Me and abi look at each other, nodding for him to continue what he was saying. He clicks his tongue on his teeth, a slight smirk creeping up to his lip before he spoke.

"And if we win...I get to kiss you"

What

I hear madison laugh beside as he said that, I look beside me to see her chuckling. Glaring at him before looking back at me.

"You're kidding right?" She asked, with small frown. I gulp as I still see him smirking raising his eyebrows, tilting his head.

Harry 'innocently' pouts, before shaking his head, chuckling back at her, yet darkly. They both stare at each other.

"Tell you what, you buy me food, I'll let you two make out" she answered, I look at her frantically shaking my head, slapping her in the arm. She looks at me, confusingly, before shrugging her shoulders "What? It's free food" She asked, looking back at Harry who was impatiently tapping his foot on the ground.

"Fine, the duo who gets more points at the next hour, wins" I say, getting more serious, pointing both at him and the guy standing behind him.

We get ready, putting on glasses, and gloves to be safe. Me and Madison both look at each other, nodding slightly as we were ready. As I was ready to get a gun, I feel someone's presence beside me. I look to see it was Harry's friend.