Chapter [12]

Chapter twelve

⚠︎𝗦𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀( ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡°)⚠︎

.

Harry's Point Of View

Making out at the apartments couch was quite a new thing for us. After we entered her apartment it was faith that made us ckme together and start doing the holy makeout.

If you're asking, i don't really know where the relationship is going. We talk,we hangout,we make out and thats it. After the whole drunk incident in my apartment, it has been quite awkward.

Two days ago,we decided to do nothing but hang out and watch a movie,and ofcourse, it ended with half the movie finished and her pushed against the bed covers.

She leaves a satisfied sigh on my mouth as i pushed my hand against her back,holding onto dear life on my neck,she pushed herself closer,trying so hard not to break the kiss.

She's a good kisser— God.

My grip on her waist tightens as i felt her push her tongue in my mouth.

What am i doing— what is she doing?

I tried,but i couldn't get myself to stop,a deep exhale leaving through my nose as i was too blinded by the kiss,that i didn't want to pull away.

She suddenly tugs the hair on the back of neck, a slight deep groan leaving groan making her chuckle through the kiss. We both pull away,with a satisfied smile,i open my eyes,looking down at her to see her looking back up at me.

That. Was. Hot

I gulp slightly as i didn't get myself to utter the words i wanted to say. My mind completely blank as i stared at her perfect figure— what am i saying.

What am i supposed to be saying. I never realized i would be making out with one of my enemies,let alone in her bed.

I look down at her hands as she grips on the hem of my shirt,pulling it drunkenly.

"Are– are you sure you wanna do this?" I ask,nervously waiting for a response.

She looks up at me,with a small smirk,and shrugs.

She sits up,fixing her shirt, that was crumbled up because of all he gripping and making out,she does as she teasingly replies"Well,i could just leav—"

I quickly get a hold of her wrist,gripping it tightly with a small glare as she gives me a small teasing grin.

What a fucking tease she is