Chapter [07]

Chapter Seven - Midnight Memories

.

I groan,blinking rapidly as my head started throbbing. In pain,i held onto my head as i was wrapped in a large amount of blankets,looking out in the window with a frown. The sun was beaming out,the birds were chirping,and i don't remember anything. I groan,yet again as i moved,my head beating even more as i closed my eyes.

I look around the room,noticing that it wasn't my room,nor do i know who's it is. I try to unwrap myself from the blanket,with an empty stomach,i tried standing up. But only waking up someone. The pile of blankets and pillows started moving making me jump and screetch.

I hear a loud groan,making me step away from the bed. Minus the head throbbing,i ignored the pain as i looked with my wide eyes,seeing harry sit up with the blankets on top of him. He looked cute,but thats no the point. His hair was all over the place,and he was basically half naked.

He had a small frown on his face,coming with a small pout as he couldn't even open his eyes fully. He stared back at me,with a frown,his eyebrows furrowing. I clear my throat,wrapping both my arms around myself "We didn't,uhm...we didn't do anything last night,right?"

I ask nervously,hoping to God we didn't. I didn't want him to be my first time,yes,i still have my v-card,and i don't plan on losing it. It scares me knowing something did happen lastnight,i just don't know what. He clears his throat,shaking his head vigorously.

"No,no we didn't..You uhm,you just drank half a bottle of vodka then passed out" He said,groggily, with a weird tone as if he were to keep something from me. I nod,licking my bottom lip with a cringe as i clearly tasted the vondka,still on my lips.

It was an uncomfortable silence,but i've never would've thought i would end up at Harry Styles room,with him almost naked. I sniff quietly,looking around for the bathroom,wanting to get away from his naked figure "Bathroom is across the hallway to the left"

I hear him say under the blankets,as he laid down again. I nod silently,waking away but remembering that i don't have any clothes,not knowing what to do,i look all around the room for my bag,planning on just taking them and getting an uber.

"There's a closet in the bathroom if you need clothes,just use them" He grumbled under the sheets,not moving an inch as if he just read my mind. My eyebrows furrow,before nodding,slowly opening the door.

He's a wizard

I walk down the hallway,making sure to get a good look around the place as i andvetured through the hallways. I've never been in his house before,let alone in his bed. It was weird waking up beside the guy you tolerate. It was never a success to bond with him anyway,it was tiring,but we've never been this close.

He basically hates me because he thinks i'm better than him,which i am,and he thinks i'm so spoiled and annoying,probably because i get on his nerves. But also,one of the reasons why he hates me is because he was supposed to become the assistant manager,but my dad made me the am instead.