A room ⁉️

I learned a trick for drawing rooms and decided to use it for drawing a character's room!
Basically you draw a floor plan and adjusted it to where you can draw 3D items off of the base. It's difficult to explain and I can't seem to find the video where it explains, but I hope you all understand what I'm trying to say.

Here's basically what I'm trying to say;

You draw a flat floor plan like so^

I don't have a second photo because I jumped right into drawing but I can grab a in-between;

If you look closely you can see the red sketch of where I flattened the floor plan^Then after that, you can start drawing the room!I don't have anymore progress photos so here's the finished product!;

Then after that, you can start drawing the room!
I don't have anymore progress photos so here's the finished product!;

If you look closely you can see the red sketch of where I flattened the floor plan^Then after that, you can start drawing the room!I don't have anymore progress photos so here's the finished product!;

The final room!
I'm in love?? Especially the tapestry in the back of the dragon.
If you're wondering what's in the middle, it's similar to those conversations pits from the 70s filled with bean bags, blankets, and quilts [making it a pit wasn't my idea, the idea goes to someone on discord]. Sorry it's confusing to see but the just is there lmao.

This piece took a while, around 5-6 hours; I only just finished around 45 minutes ago. I'm not exactly sure, but it definitely didn't take the usual 2 hour I'm use to spending. But honestly the amount of time was worth it, and I'm guilty of taking a few short break in between to watch YouTube or whatnot.

If you're curious of who this room belongs too, it belong to a character of mine, Sergio!
Sergio is a character among two that I'm using in a book-roleplay sort of thing inside of a discord server. There's a lot of lore to explain, and unfortunately I don't think you'd like to be bored with me explaining it all confusingly.

So here's me explaining Sergio without any lore to make some of the stuff make sense, lol. Have fun trying to figure all the stuff I'm throwing at you :D.

Anyways Sergio is agender being that uses any pronoun, commonly she/her. She's a "angel", created artificially by the great mage. She a tall, broad being with lizard-like traits due to the eyes implanted with dark magic and vulture-inspired wings. She has 29 eyes, 14 on each wing on her face, and one large one in the middle of her chest.
After a tragic accident regarding her girlfriend that resulted in their death she has a deep rooted hatred of love and affection, and can't seem to handle it herself anymore. Other than that, Sergio is a loyal and devoted angel to the mage, willing to put their wants before her needs. Off-duty however, she spends most of her time playing chess at the local cafe.

That's all, it's almost 2am where I'm at so goodnight!
Ily y'all.