A new oc

I can't help myself 😔
I love this new character, I spent the entire day and then some yesterday making backstory and lore for this beauty and now they finally have a drawn form.

Please welcome Ms. Misery to the stage!

Isn't she beautiful?A little bit of the backstory for ya!:The world is technologically advanced, to the point where people can create fully-functional animatronics to do difficult jobs without a sweat

A little bit of the backstory for ya!:
The world is technologically advanced, to the point where people can create fully-functional animatronics to do difficult jobs without a sweat. There's technology everywhere, and people are loving the new era. Recently, strip clubs began using animatronics instead of real people to do the work since it's easier and cheaper; Ms. Misery is the lead dance at a very popular club, Misery Isles. Of course, with all this technology, it's easy to cause trouble.

Backstage and after a wild night at Misery Isles, Ms. Misery's data is corrupted by a anonymous fellow and was programmed to do their bidding. However, Ms. Misery also gained sentience when her files were tainted, and she's sent to do her job the night after.
At the promised night, a young journalist who's looking to catch a break in New York stops at Misery Isles after being suggested to take a break by a roommate. Ms Misery obviously did what she re-programmed to do, and killed everyone inside Misery Isles at the fellow's command. However she missed the the journalist, who then begged her to give her permission to write about in her next article. Of course, Ms. Misery wasn't happy about having her name have a bad reputation tied to it, but after a lot of begging and a promised place to stay (since she'd be shut down permanently if she stayed at the club), Ms. Misery reluctantly agreed to have the story be published.

But what will happen when it catches news that a animatronic went haywire and killed a bunch of people after getting corrupted? The public wasn't happy to hear the news, and many animatronic were shut down due to suspicion, and Ms. Misery was now being hunted down to be turned off permanently. Of course her new friends weren't going to let that happen, and now they went off to find whoever corrupted Ms. Misery and a lot of other animatronic before they're all turned off forever.

I love her so much.
Also, bonus; Ms. Misery in her outfit:

 Misery in her outfit: