Kaa

Snakeperson time boys.
He's yet another character in the book my discord is working on. He's my 7th character, lol.

A 17-year old who has great manipulation and persuasion skills

A 17-year old who has great manipulation and persuasion skills. He's a Burmese Python.

Backstory: Kaa was born as a twin with his brother Ty, and Ty was best at almost everything Kaa wasn't. He was stronger, faster, better, and fending for himself while Kaa has trouble keeping himself from just falling out of trees. His family lived together alone in the forest, they traveled from place to place and one night they left Kaa alone by himself.
Kaa assumed they thought he would die on his own, but he developed an easy tactic to survive; trick people to do his work. Surviving off scrapes until he found someone to trick into practically being his butler — a kid around his age named Tim — he used his silver tongue and hypnosis into getting Tim to hunt and defend Kaa. However Tim broke the hypnosis after a while of being controlled, but Kaa had also learned stuff himself — he observed Tim throughout his entire time as his personal bodyguard and hunter and taught himself. As Tim was no longer needed, he set him free.

Kaa then moved, however, he never stopped turning people into his servants, as Kaa also grew lazy during his journey. He hadn't had to lift a claw since Tim, so he stopped caring. He resided in a large village, filled with curious people who liked the new strange person who showed up out of nowhere and showed them unkempt kindness. He'd befriend someone, make them his servant, then kill them when he got bored of their presence. It was a cycle Kaa couldn't and wouldn't stop. Soon the village grew smaller and smaller until Kaa had taken more than half their people and less than half of their resources.
That was until he met a woman named Charlotte. Charlotte wouldn't fall for his tricks, nor his hypnosis, or his charm. Kaa seemed to hit a roadblock.
Kaa grew irritated, and soon Charlotte became an enemy as she began to threaten to spill Kaa's secret and let it be known that he was a scheming liar and an even worse manipulator. Kaa had thought of a plan to get rid of Charlotte; however, the woman was swift with her threat. Kaa was then hunted down by the entire village. He was labeled as a threat, but that wasn't far from the truth. Kaa fled after getting a brutal beat down, however, he left a terrible bloodbath on his way out, killing off people that dared try to kill him, he left less than half the crowd alive. He virtually destroyed the village.

Kaa now lives in a dense river valley near the Arizona habitat, in a large hut that always seems to smell of savory dishes and warm drinks.

Anyways, that's all.
Good morning/good night.
Ily all.