!! Not Art, Ignore !!

This isn't art, it's a form since I don't have a book for them. Sorry!
This is for kodaemon- and the roleplay.

Name: Huxley James-Morris.
   Name meaning: "Inhospitable place"
Name origin: English origins
   Do they like their name?: He likes the ring to it, but the meaning is something he's a little irked about.
Nickname(s): Junkyard King. Hux.
Reasons: He and his friends hang around an abandoned Junkyard with a broken lock, mainly to skate or mess around.
An abbreviation of his name.

Biological Gender: Male.
   Chosen gender: Male.
Pronouns: He/Him/They/They.
Sexuality: Gay.

Species: Catahoula Leopard Dog.
Age: 22.
Birthdate: October 30, 1999.
Height: 6 feet, 2 inches.
Weight: 194.0 pounds.

Detailed description: Huxley is a slim, flexible hound with a brindle gray coat and those signature splotches of dark gray. His pelt is ruffled and unkempt for the most part, dirty and coated in a fine layer of dust. His hair is styled in a mohawk with a messy fringe, a dove-white color.
His chest, form arms, and lower legs are a tan hue, fading into his brindle gray. The splotches end there. An uneven splotch of dove-white is in the middle of his chest, resembling a heart. His eyebrows and cheeks are a tan color, his ears a mix of brindle gray and dove-white.
His features are somewhat sharp, giving him a sort of devilish, schemer appearance, his smile is crooked, adding even more of that trickster charm.
His eyes are heterochromatic, the left blue while the other is amber.
A scar runs over his eyes, an accident that left him with a permanent, shallow cut.

Hux wears an old letterman jacket that his father owned with a high school's initials embodiment on the left side, it's quite big on him, the sleeves longer than his arms. He wears a white shirt with the vans logo underneath along with ripped jeans and old checker vans. Huxley has a pair of snakebite spike piercings along with one industrial ear piercing (right ear) and tongue piercing. They're all shiny black.
   Basic description: A sharp-featured hound with brindle gray fur with darker splotches and tan-and-dove-white additions.

Disabilities: Deaf in his right ear.

Striking traits: Heterochromatic eyes, piercings.

Personality: Huxley is a charming, deceiving fellow with a heart of gold. He likes talking about his friends and is a bit of ambivert. He doesn't enjoy talking about himself, however, and he much rather listen to other people brag.
Huxley lives a rather lazy life, working two small jobs that pay minimum wage for doing something repeatedly, it's hard to find motivation unless it's easy or for a reward. He doesn't crave challenges unless it's something exciting. He likes spreading cheer and raising everyone's spirits during dark times, it gives him a sense of helpfulness, something he usually gets told he lacks.
He likes skating and owns three boards.
He has a bit of an obsession with demonology and magic and enjoys partaking in his interest. Although he never tried summoning anything and performing magic, it's on his bucket list. He doesn't intend on using it for evil, it's purely to test his luck and see if he got the skills.

He has a wild air around him, and he acts accordingly. He's very heart-orientated, he follows his instincts instead of listening to reasoning. Despite this, he has leadership abilities and has good control over others. He just lacks control over himself.

Adjectives: Unpredictable, Leader-like, Ambivert.

Positive traits: Leader-like — Hux has good control over people and most situations, although this lack of self-control hinders this trait.

Negative traits: Secretive — Hux has a difficult time sharing his secrets or personal information, thus leading him to be a bit secretive.

Neutral traits: Unpredictability — It's hard to pinpoint Hux's next move, it's can be either an advantage or the opposite.

Skills/Strengths:
✎ Skateboarding.
✎ Acrobatics.
✎ Spirit-raising.

Weaknesses:
✎ Gaining Motivation/Staying Motivatied.
✎ Driving.
✎ Math.

Residence: Shared apartment with two close friends in the urban part of his town.
    Do they like where they live?: It's fine to him, crowded and always dank with smoke, but it's livable and his little corner is always how he wants it.
Occupation(s): Barista at a local cafe. Cashier at Mcdonald's.
   Do they like their job(s): His second job is possibly the worse in his opinion, but his barista job is well.
Income: $25.00 an hour in total

Family:
Father: Horton James-Morris [55] — They're on good terms, albeit a bit shaky at times.

Mother: Mary James-Morris [53] — A bit pressuring and argumentative, Huxley tends to avoid her until the holidays or very important business to prevent arguments and hurt feelings.

Sibling #1: Flynn James-Morris [15] — The youngest of his siblings, Flynn looks up to Huxley and likes to copy his other brother.

Sibling #2: Hudson James-Morris [18] — The middle-child, he often competes with Huxley for the title of best child and Flynn's admiration.

Friends:
Roommate #1: Alexander Carter [21] — They have a great relationship since they've been friends since Middle school and never really had a fallout.

Roommate #2: Tyler Brown [23] — They have a love-hate relationship, they only live together because Alexander thought out would be a good idea to bring in another friend. They sometimes argue and get on each other's nerves but they always make up in the end.

Friend #1: Flint Hart [22] — the opposite of Huxley's personality, they both add what they lack. They only recently became friends, around two years ago, but have a strong bond.

Friend #2: Charlie Miller [22] — As wild as Hux, they're the most dangerous duo the city's seen — at least in their eyes. A bad influence, Charlie has a way to turn anyone into a bad person. They've been friends since childhood but had a few fallouts.

Friend #3: Linsey David [25] — A hard-working lady with a good heart, She and Huxley like to raise each other up. Friends since just a few months ago after a meeting prepared by Flint, they don't have much of connection other than support and friendly conversations.

Significant other/love interest: N / A.
   Description: N / A.
   Relationship: N / A.

Interests:
Demonology.
Skateboarding.
Magic.

Disinterests:
Working.
Math.
Getting Higher Education.

Theme song:
Smells Like Teen Spirit — Nirvana.
Harvey — Alex G. [counts as his voice claim too.]

Other:
Huxley drinks and vapes occasionally, his favorite drink is either a Moscow Mule or Whiskey Sour.