Up we go

[summary underneath! Lot of writing ahead!]
[no spell-check, as if I ever do that, ha.]

I wish I was in a relationship.
Feeling lonely hours lmao.
Anyways it's one am by the time in writing this very sentence and I'm not even suppose to have my device but here we are. I've been working on this art for two days, which is significantly long considering it what I think to be a simple piece? There's no background, I used the sketch for line art, and I used some quick tricks to add the lighting.
Maybe it's because I spent so much time trying to add other octopus attributes to Echo beside the tentacles inside his throat and mouth, because both were obscured and I didn't want to leave that detailed out because he would just look normal without anything added.

If you're so confused on why I'm talking about throat tentacles and other things it's because in my weird version of hell, depending on the way you died, you get attributes/powers that point to that. Let's say that you got stabbed to death, you may get some sick-looking blades on your back and possibly a scythe barb. Maybe you died of starvation, you could get some very powerful jaws to allow you eat anything and everything, or go long times without food.
Echo was murdered in the open sea, so he got some cool tentacles and the ability to teleport using water magic.
You can a range of powers and multiple attributes/powers, you can very op or be virtually powerless, it just depends on what you get. I guess you could say Echo is somewhat op-ish with his teleportation but you could really go ham and make a crazy character with this.

Anyways, that's a lot of writing and too little art, here's the piece!

If your wondering who this bright-colored demon is, that's Yellowstone, from the "Cupid" piece I did a long while ago

This piece^Yellowstone ironically fell into a active geyser in some tourist attraction trying to escape a very aggressive bird that was trying to peck him to death

This piece^
Yellowstone ironically fell into a active geyser in some tourist attraction trying to escape a very aggressive bird that was trying to peck him to death. I guess you can say the bird somewhat succeeded. Why was the bird trying to attack him? Hell if I know.
But now he's got some wings and the ability to summon enormous blasts of boiling water at his will.

If you're wondering why this angelic demon is in hell, Yellowstone killed two people. One was for self-defense, the other was just for the thrill. He really regrets that decision but he can't really do anything about it now, he's already down under so...might as well get comfy.

If you want  to know what happened, what's happening, or just want a explanation; here's a not-so-quick summary;

Echo's dead, I think we already established that, and he managed to get power over this very battle-hungry village. Yellowstone was the advisor for the past leader who was killed by you know who (Echo, lmao), and basically was reappointed as the advisor by him. Geyser-man falls deeply in love but Mr. Steal-your-village but he's too busy obsessing over Zero, who was dragged into Hell by Echo was trapped inside the village for a while.
However, Zero escapes to Heaven, and Echo has the biggest hate for Heaven after that, especially his mother (information for later) and Ex. Mr. Steal-your-village is very oblivious to Yellowstone's love, and even when he does realized he kinda just refuses to let himself fall in love as well because he's just not interested in having a significant other again.

Yellowstone accepts the fact that his feelings won't be reciprocated and just lets them fall to the back of mind while Echo begins to focus more on his village and getting revenge. Blah blah blah, Echo sends a attack on Heaven (because why not?) and kills him mother in the process. Blah blah blah, some shit happens and boom, he's now emperor of the Circle of Greed (the sheer amount of power he gain after swiping more than half the population of Heaven is crazy; I'm still working on this part lol. It'll make sense soon, I hope.).

Echo kinda just now realizes that his feelings for Yellowstone grew significantly, they've been that way but he was just too wrapped up in wanting revenge and power that he pushed them to the back, and he begins to show some more affection and attentiveness to Geyser-man. Yellowstone isn't complaining, just confused that after literally three years of having no reciprocated feelings that Echo is now being all affectionate. But like the idiots they are they never really talked about it, it's just them not realizing that they both are in love with each other.

Okay trust me their relationship is far better than this, in my head (because I don't write about them at all) they've talked about it and made ends meet (is that the right term? It's 2 am.), it's all good.
I daydream a lot okay, fight me.

I'm not tired, I'm vibrating with energy.
But ily all, good morning/good night.

[ TL;DR: taking about my version of hell and the relationship between Yellowstone and Echo. ]