Fake Game Opening !!

You heard right, i animated a mock game opening !!
Or...more like a title screen..??

It's based off a short story I wrote in my discord server, which if I can find a way, I'll post in my short story book so y'all can see what the game would be about, lol.

It would be a horror/uncanny escape game about one of the less gory nightmare Valyrr would have after escaping the ravine and when his guilt is at a all-time high.
He's not a very forgiving person with himself sadly and blames himself for the death of the 20+ people he was with. (even if it was his fault it was a accident okay—).

If I would make multiple endings, I think the first ending would be a bad ending, where he's in a illusion with his friends that died in the ravine. It wouldn't be a good end but better than the terrible end.

The terrible end would end up with him get in stomach ripped open like always and being laugh at while the shadowy figure that's always there mocks him as he cries. Not a instant death, he just has to sit there and take it until he passes out.

There is no good ending, it's all bad. Bad and worse, that's all he gets unfortunately.
I have no mercy on this character I'm sorry.

Guess what? I made the music in the video too.
I'm so proud of myself, even if it was pre-made repeats I think I did a good job making it sound eerie.

Anyways, Good morning/Goodnight.
Ily all.