Two pieces of art

Wow, two pieces of art? Oh my god, it's a miracle!
Yes, I drew two pieces, lol.
One was last night and the other was today.

First, let's just start with the art trade I did with GhostySpirit !

This is their character Drako!I hope it's good, I kinda went overboard with the effect, lol, sorry about that!I'll gladly redo it if you don't like it!

I hope it's good, I kinda went overboard with the effect, lol, sorry about that!
I'll gladly redo it if you don't like it!

Secondly, more art of my favorite icenfolk, Valyrr!

He's kinda out of his mind.
[don't do drugs or I'll come for you. I'm not fucking joking.]

One of his friends — Quinn — is rich rich. Rich and unsupervised most of the time to be exact, and Quinn uses her parents' mansion to host these large week-long ragers with anything you could think of inside — rooms, showers, a pool, a bar — it's like a hotel but it's full of people who want to get absolutely floored. And it's not like you go to her place and you leave to yours and come back the next day, it's usually like a sleepover but barely anyone sleep at all — more like pass out once they hit game over.

I just wandered an excuse to draw something absolutely trippy and whatnot. Still don't do drugs alright, it ain't cool.

Anyways that's all!
Goodnight/good morning y'all.
Ily all.