chapter:1

"Cause honey you don't know anything"

_____________

Where he was normal just in his eyes,he was beautiful just in his eyes.

Where he was alone except one friend, who was his everything.

"I-l um also want to get married zayn just like gemma, bu-but um they didn't let me attend her wedding .why um do you think I'm very ugly."
Harry asked as zayn was preparing his bed it's around 10 p.m it means it's harry's sleep time, but harry was sad today cause it was gemma's wedding and they locked him in his room like always,like he's some dirty secret.

Zayn closed his eyes and take deep breath to calm his nerves it hurt so much to see this innocent soul going through all this pain. And when he turn around there was a pair of green innocent eyes desperately waiting for his reply. His eyes was full of tears cause he love gemma so much,and he wanted to be there with her, cause wedding is big thing right, then why they locked him when he's gemma's baby brother ,her little giraffe.

Before zayn could reply anything harry launched himself on him like always sobbing in his arms,and it was a kind of daily routine for them everyone hurt his little heart and zayn would try to gather those shattered pieces, but sometimes it becomes really difficult for him cause he can't see harry like this not when he has feelings for him from so long that he don't even remember the day when he fell for this curly boy.

He started crying hitting zayn's chest with his fist like a kid who wants his candy at any cost, but zayn can't do anything cause he's no one he's just a caretaker, who has nothing to with this family. His only job is to cook,to prepare his bed and to play with him that's it.

And to keep his mouth shut cause he is paid for his job.And apparently money is everything in this world.

"W-will you -you take um me there please zayn, in return I'll give you my new teddy bear, I promise."

"No we can't. It's time for your sleep, come on let me help you with your pj's."
Zayn replied while wiping his face and nose with some tissues.But he shook his head and started mumbling that he wanted to see gemma in that wedding dress cause gemma is very pretty zayn. Zayn was aware that till harry won't sleep he'll talk about gemma and wedding and the more he'll talk, the more it will hurt zayn cause after every two words harry will sob in his arms.

"What about we both watch Tom and Jerry together and then I'll rub your feet with my magical hands, will my little giraffe like that."
He asked him with a very cheerful and smiley face cause harry love when people are all smiley and bubbly around him. He don't like mr.sadness cause according to him "zee I hate sadness, it's so bad and um always bring tears in my eyes and tears are bad ."

"No"
He whispered and scooted away from him in the corner of the room, it's his safe place from childhood. His corner ,where no one can hurt him he can hide there far-far away from those haunting eyes.

"What about we play house toghther, I promise I'll be the cruel king and you can be that little cute bird."
He tried again but harry didn't replied he started fiddling with his fingers,his tears were still streaming through his mesmerizing eyes which Zayn adore the most, though he adore everything about him,he's flawless in his eyes.

Zayn sat beside him shoulder to shoulder and started mocking him cause he knows it irritates him the most. Harry stuck his tongue out but when zayn did the same he started pouting cause he's harry and zayn is zayn,then why zayn is behaving like he's harry.

"I'm harry you're zayn "
He whispered with his trembling voice and zayn wants nothing in that moment except to hold him in his arms and console him that he's always with him no matter what, he'll take care of him like always, cause he's his precious baby.

"Yeah but harry is sad and zayn hate when harry cry please tell my harry to not cry, cause zayn will take care of him like always, zayn is his best friend right."

But harry started crying more and this time zayn hugged him tightly, wrapping his safe arms around his small body.

"E-everyone hhurt harry um no one like harry, ca-cause harry is not normal zayn"
He whispered in his neck and when his warm tears made contact with his cold skin it felt like his heart has been ripped apart from his chest.

He just wanted to take all his pain in his own heart,all his tears in his own eyes. Just hide him in his arms far away from everyone,where no one can hurt his love.

___________________

um so idk let's see.