chapter:9

"I'm trying to not love you
but it seems impossible,
when you already own my heart"

_____________

"Harry please stop."
But he didn't, he kept running around dining area and when zayn was about to catch him he increased his pace but atlast end up in zayn's arms. He hide his face in his neck ,while wrapping his soft arms around zayn's body in the search of warmth which is his relief.

They stand there relishing eachother , holding eachother, listening their constant heartbeat which is one now. Then finally harry broke the silence which brought a small smile on zayn's already flushed face.

"I want omlet and orange juice."
He whispered still trying to hide himself in zayn, but his shyness was driving him insane,those chubby cheeks with a Pout and a red shade of love on them was everything zayn ever wanted to see. He caressed his cheeks with his cold fingertips ,and harry leaned into his touch,he don't even what feeling is this or why he like when zayn touch him and kiss his cheeks, he's just a stranger to all these things. Hope zayn will explain him. When harry's breathe hit his mouth memories started flooding in his mind"you're bad , you're bad, you're bad z-zayn" and he detached himself from his body.

"Don't want to repeat my mistake, will never hurt you baby".

"Breakfast will be ready in fifteen minutes, and till then you've to complete your homework is that okay harry."

Without uttering a single word harry ran upstairs and zayn saw his glistening eyes_ he saw those gorgeous orbs, but he won't stop him this time, its too soon for him. So he started making his breakfast though his mind was stuck on that hurt look on harry's face,did i hurt him.

____________

Finally after spending half an hour in kitchen he carried the tray full of omlets and juice towards his room but as expected room was lock, and it's harry's one of the worst habit which he adopted as a child, zayn never wanted him to be alone cause, tears seek loneliness my love.

He softly knocks on his door didn't want to startle him, cause he knows harry's vulnerable on little things as well ,everything should be according to him or you're not good, you're not his friend literal baby he is and sometimes zayn has to scold him though harry knows that just a sweet little smile from him is enough to make him weak.Well he's absolutely right.

After fifth knock harry opened the door but he was covered in a blanket from face to toe, zayn was amused, mesmerized by seeing this sight of his creature, god only knows what i would do without you.

"p-put my bb-breakfas on table a-and leave my room z-zayn."

He said in a very low voice as soon as zayn entered in his room, and zayn knows that harry was practicing this line from several minutes,a small chuckled left his mouth. love is all about you,the way you do little things it warm my heart.

Zayn did as harry said except leaving. He don't want to leave him not even for a second,he sat on his bed and harry was standing in corner and zayn could clearly see that adorable pout of his love behind those thick layer of wool. He cleared his throat and started eating occassionally glancing at harry who was dying to eat his breakfast, but why zayn is behaving like he's not Harry's friend.

When he can't wait anymore he whispered a small "zayn" but zayn ignored him,god he can't hold his laugh .Harry stomped his feet to get his attention but nothing came, so he marched towards him with big steps and without warning sat in his lap and now zayn can't resist himself how can he ,so he encircled his arms around his body why he always smell nice, always like rose or sometimes more than that.

His favourite flower.

"mad at me"
He whispered in his ear and harry nodded his head almost ten times like he was waiting for zayn to ask this question to him. His lips were so red that second by second it becomes more&more hard for zayn to control himself , you're irresistible it takes every ounce of me to resist your beauty.

"I'm sorry"

Harry shook his head while pointing his finger towards breakfast tray.

"y-you ate m-my breakfast z-zayn, I'm so-so h-hungryy."
He mumbled while spreading both of his hands so that he can show him how hungry he is.

"I didn't,just two bites but I'm sorry, can I feed you now please it's so tasty."
Harry turned in his lap so he's facing him now, and gave him a sweet smile of his which was so bright that zayn was scared he might get blind by his love's light.

"Can I f-feed you t-too zayn."

And he blushed under his gaze, cheeks red with love and piercing glance of those green orbs which always bring thousands of butterflies in his whole body,sat his body on fire,killer glance _always kill him.

Don't you know I'm yours , nothing left in me everything is yours my love _only yours.

And they feed eachother both were blushing mess, it's too hard to hold your heart when the love of yours is always there to make those moments which becomes memories as days passed. Zayn swore on his breathe that he never had such delicious food in his life, though it's just a normal omlet but as harry was sitting there in his arms, feeding him ,it feels making love to eachother with loving glances,love of admiration let me admire you.

Is this the feeling of love that I find everything about you beautiful, am i going crazy. What type of sensation is this.

Harry feed him slowly like himself ,and his every movement was so soft that he wanted to hide him.

______________

When they both were done with breakfast ,and zayn was about to bid goodbye harry was not ready for zayn to leave him but he has his classes and he can't miss that if he want a bright future with harry which he ofcourse want he has to do hard work, there's not a single night in which he dreamt anything else except hazz. A family with him,kids with him everything with him.

But now that harry act like he loves him too without knowing, always wants his hand on his body he can't hold himself, it's just become too hard for a already heart full of love.

"We'll meet tomorrow okay, I love you so much please take care of yourself."
He whispered and kissed his pouty cheeks and harry started facepalming himself like zayn did something wrong, he was confuse for moment but then harry brings Winnie from the couch and told him w-why didn't you k-kiss Winnie, W-winnie will c-cry Z-zayn he's our b-aby.

And there was only one thing in zayn's mind in that moment, "our" he's our baby zayn.

He blushed so hard that he was sure tomato is nothing in front of him.

________________________

"My heart full of your love is dying in front of your door, it's soh cold here please take me in your warm hands or leave me with some blurry memories of yours.."

I'm having a feeling tht yk like idk but_ idk fuck