chapter:5

"we should have met before,long before everything."

___________________

"Zayn please tie my shoelaces."
Harry said as he was trying to tie his laces from few minutes but he couldn't, he pouted at his shoes while mumbling that you're so stubborn. Zayn was on a call with his parents, his parents are really very excited to meet harry, they've prepared a lot of things for him though zayn tried to convince him that harry's not that demanding, but then also his mother ignored him by saying he's our harry now and we want to make him happy and zayn couldn't be more happy to have this supporting parents.

His father was not less though, he has bought almost a whole shop of toys for harry spending half of his salary on it and when zayn told him that you don't have to dad he already has so many toys Yasir ignored him just like trisha.

"Yes mom we'll be there, yeah he's almost ready. okay love you too, yeah I'll tell him."
Zayn cut the call and turn around where harry was sitting on the couch swinging both of his feets in the air waiting for him and zayn can see that he hadn't put his socks properly but he won't tell him, cause few days back harry was very happy and excited that he knows how to wear socks and zayn don't want to take his smile.

He walks towards him and took both of his feets in his lap and started tieing his shoes and harry started rambling how these shoes are not good and he wants a new one cause he can't tie these stubborn shoelaces.

After tieing his laces he kissed both of his feets, and in return harry tried to do the same but zayn didn't let him, instead he picked him in his arms and started walking towards his car.

_____________

During whole car ride harry was silent listening his favourite song,and when zayn asked him is he feeling okay he just nod his head and now when they're about to reach zayn can feel that harry is nervous,cause he kept glancing at him whenever he feel that zayn's focus is on road.

So after debating with himself he took harry's hands in his and interwined their fingers, harry's palm was very sweaty it means he's scared and uncomfortable.

"Harry you don't have to be scared okay, I'll always there with you ,you can hold my hand and you don't have to talk if you don't want to-----

But harry cut him off mid sentence and shook his head.

"n-no I want to t-talk,but promise me y-you won't leave me zayn."
He whispered while clutching winnie on his chest with his left hand. He dressed winnie in a red sweater which is matching with his own,he love when they both wear the same clothes.

Zayn smiled at him a smile which was mix with so many emotions, first which brings ache in his heart that harry's scared only cause of him, and second which warm his heart and soul that harry needs him.Maybe as friend or caretaker, but he needs him and he feel proud to be that need for his love.

"I won't harry.I promise, now don't be scared show me your precious smile please."

And harry did, he smiled with both of his cute dimples and when he felt zayn's gaze on him longer than it should be, both of his cheeks started burning with red flame of love which is hidden deep inside zayn's heart.

when zayn saw that harry is blushing under his gaze he turned his face away cause----

he don't think he can stop his emotion, cause harry was looking breathtakingly gorgeous with those rosy cheeks and shy smile.

__________________

When they arrived trisha welcomed them and when she hugged zayn he whispered in her ear that harry's little bit nervous and trisha nodded her head with a assurance that's it's ok, we'll handle. Harry was behind him staring at his shoes,  zayn introduce him to his parents and  he gave him his sweetest smile bright eyes shining with their affection and when Yasir hugged him harry looked at zayn with that smile which was very rare on his face.

A smile which we have when your parents shower you with love.

The whole living room was filled with sweet smell of delicious food and zayn can't wait for harry to taste the magic of his mother's hands,they moved towards dining area  and zayn even helped his mother to serve the food while harry was sitting beside yasir and winnie was in his lap.

And while zayn was busy with trisha, harry introduced winnie to yasir and they shake their hands as well. And this makes harry really happy.

"Y--yes winnie is m-my best friend like z-zayn. he's baby."
He explained and poke his nose with his finger.

And in that moment yasir realised that his son made no mistake by choosing harry as his love, cause harry is everything zayn needs , he's just a sunshine which will remove all the darkness from his zayn's life and somehow zayn is lucky to have harry in his life.

"So can we be friends harry,I've so many toys for you and a big moving doll as well."
He asked him unaware of the fact that trisha and zayn was just behind them, admiring their interaction and that's what zayn wants for harry, he wants to shower him with all the love and happiness which he never received from his parents. He wanted to show him that what it feels like to be loved, he just wanted to bring him all the bright shining stars from the sky under his feet.

Anything for his love.

"Y-yes d-dad we can be friends."

And then yasir remembered what zayn told him yesterday night---
(I taught him everything and when he'll feel comfortable around you, he'll call you "dad".)

Without a single word yasir engulfed him in his arms.

______________

Boring or bearable???