chapter:2

"Hold me please love"

____________

"Goodnight! sleep well."
He whispered in his ear while kissing his scalp, but harry was still vulnerable after his breakdown. Zayn helped him to change in his night clothes then they watched Tom and Jerry and zayn thought that he forget about wedding but after few minutes he was back on same topic that he wants to go there and be with gemma. It was hard but somehow zayn convinced him that tomorrow gemma will come to meet him with five cupcakes and when harry shook his head that "no I want ten cupcakes" zayn agrees cause there was no other option.Though he was aware that no one will come to meet him, they all have a long vacation plan after wedding and harry was not allowed to go anywhere, except his garden that also with their permission.

"Are you leaving?"
He mumbled his face hidden in his thick blankets it was so cold here, the month of november is always the chilly one, but harry loves winter and snowfall. Specially Christmas, he desperately wait for that day cause every year zayn surprised him with new toys and this year he's expecting a new remote control airplane which he saw on television ad.

"No!I'll sleep on the couch, but before that I'll clean your room see your toys are scattered all over."
He said while collecting all the teddy bears and cars from floor and putting them in toy-box. Zayn spend most of his nights in his room, cause most of the days harry's alone though harry never asked him to stay cause he knows that zayn has mum and dad and he wants to be with them. He's not that demanding, but he hate harsh words and screamings.

"um o-on couch but it's so small zayn and you're very big."
He asked him the same question which he ask every-night, a small chuckle left zayn's mouth he puts that toy-box aside and sat beside him but harry turned his face away staring at the white wall where he painted a big black panda a day before yesterday.

"I can't sleep on your bed harry, cause it's not in my job and I know you're very smart big boy, you'll understand that right."
He whispered with his calm tone and in return harry just replied a small "yeah I'm big boy".

After that he fell asleep and zayn was there sitting beside him, admiring the beauty of a sixteen year old soul for whom he's ready to do anything,but it seems like his hands has been cuffed.
He strokes his rosy cheeks with his fingertips and when little snores started leaving his mouth he kissed his forehead. After that he changed his socks and put another blanket on his body, cause harry's immune system is not that strong and a little bit of cold is enough to make him sick for weeks.

___________

"Zayn it-it's almost evening where is gemma."
Harry asked him again, from morning he kept repeating where is gemma and zayn lied to him that they've some work that's why it will take some time, but now it's evening and he can't lie to him. He washed his hands as he was preparing his dinner cause after eight harry lost his appetite, but zayn knows that he won't eat before he get to see gemma . He care about her a lot, though she's just like others. Harry was retard in her eyes as well,and she was ashamed of him.

He sat beside him on the couch where harry was sitting looking cute in his red sweater and blue rabit cap, it's his favourite cap zayn bought him when harry saw that dora has the same cap.

Harry smiled at him showing his beautiful dimples and zayn lost himself in his eyes, but harry wants him to speak something about gemma so he pinched his cheeks with one hand and with other he was trying to press his giggles.

"Zayn are you okay."

He asked while giggling, zayn put his hand on harry which was still on his left cheek,and harry's palms were so soft that it feels so good to hold his hand in his. A little touch from harry is enough to ignite all the flames in his body.

"You know harry when you marry someone, you spend some days alone with that person in a beautiful place and that's why gemma will also spend her days with Aaron, cause they're married now."

Zayn didn't want to hurt him, but he knows that harry is hurt he can read his eyes,he can feel him like nobody else.

"ok I'm sleepy zayn,can I sleep."

Zayn was little confused cause he was expecting something else, but when he saw that harry is nervous and little bit uncomfortable around him he asked him what happened is anything wrong but he didn't replied he just shook his head while mumbling the same thing that " he's very sleepy".

"okay but before bed you've to eat something, and today I made you your favourite dessert with so many chocolate chips on top."

"N-no I'm not hungry,I'm sleepy."

_____________

It was around midnight when zayn felt that someone is tugging his shirt ,he tried to ignore but when he heard that someone is hiccuping his name, he sat up within a seconds cause that someone is his harry.

Harry was on his knees in front of his couch crying while clutching both of his hands on his stomach to stop the pain.

"Z-zayn I'm hungry my stomach hurt."

Zayn didn't uttered a word,he  just rushed out of the room towards kitchen and came back with some food and juice, and now he feel guilty cause it's his fault. He should've asked him one more time.

"Now okay"
Zayn asked after feeding him some fish and chips and when he nod his head a small smile appeared on zayn's worried face.Though his heart was still aching cause harry's face was covered with tears stains, it means he was crying from very long time.

After that they sat their harry was playing with zayn's fingers ,while zayn was lost in his own thoughts.

"Harry"

"Yes zayn"

"After a week my college will start and then I won't be able spend most of my days here, and you've to take  care of yourself without me."

It takes him five minutes to understand what zayn said and when he did  his smile turned into a sad pout.

"So um c-can I come with you i-in your college."

"No you're in school you can't harry, teachers won't allow that."

"B-but I promise I won't spek anything zayn. I'll j- just sit beside you like a good boy."

Zayn smiled at him while shaking his head, cause sometimes it becomes really difficult to handle harry.

"No you can't harry ,even if I want to you can't. I'm sorry."

There was silence for few minutes and after that harry puts his head on his shoulder and zayn's fingers started roaming in his curls and soon he fell asleep.

_______________

Comments please ❤️