chapter:8

"Curse as always, no good vibe"

____________________

"G-gemma I m-missed you s-so much."
As soon as he heard the familiar car horns he rushed out of the door with a bright smile never leaving his face finally after a month his family is here,his sister whom he adore the most is here,but on the other side no one was happy to see his face. They all feel embarrassed, that now Aaron is here with them they can't hide harry and they all will know that his son is retard, what will happen to his reputation. Then also he faked a smile and hugged harry, but harry knows that his dad was not happy to see him maybe he did something wrong .

After that he launched himself in gemma's arms and started crying, and gemma gave a sympathetic look to her husband who was just standing beside him cause no one had ever informed him about this boy, he always thought gemma is a single child.

"I---i m-missed you gemma, I-i cried every-night and w-winnie was also sad and someone took my gold chain, it was so c-cold they left me there, then z-zayn saved me, he cook me fish& curry an----."
Gemma rubbed his back and pull herself from the hug which was very forceful for her, she didn't want to see him or his fake tears.

"I know harry and i missed you too so much baby, but I've so many things for you,you go upstairs I'll be there in a minute okay."

He nodded his head and ran upstairs unaware of the fact that gemma lied to him,she didn't bought him anything they all remembered about harry just few days back,when Sean their maid called them that harry is very sick and someone left him on the bridge.

It's not like gemma don't have any affection or love for him infact she used to love him more than anyone, but after the death of their mother when harry was just three their father blamed him for her death that he's the curse for our family, he's a bad vibe. Gemma was ten at that time and when she saw her father crying on the couch with a picture of her mother,she broke down in front of him and they cried toghther for hours.

"I'll be your big girl daddy please don't cry."

"It was his fault, she fell from stairs in order to save him, I'll never forgive him, he's not my son , he's not my son, he's not my son."

At first gemma didn't understand that how this is her baby hazz fault, but when she saw her father's unshed tears which hadn't stop since the day her mother is gone she whispered the same thing.

"He's not my brother daddy."

After that harry was just a boy who live with them without father or any sister,loneliness become his bestfriend ,he started talking to himself. He carved love from his father, he always tried his best to be a good boy but Robin ignored each and every effort made by him,he always behaved like harry doesn't exists.

Robin always kissed gemma's forehead and even read her good night stories, while harry was alone shivering in his sheets seeking the warmth of father's love.