chapter:20

"Sweet lover of mine"

_______________

After spending few months with his parents zayn bought his own house which was not that far from from his parents.  It's not like he had some problem there,but he wanted to start his own family with harry,he has his everything in front of him ,and he couldn't ask for more. But when he broke that news to harry that they're moving in a new house the curly boy got so mad and angry that he didn't talk to him for week,for a week Zayn was not allowed to kiss his lips or hold his hand. The only thing he could do was feed him, cause harry still don't like to eat by himself. He started pleading that can we t-take mum, and dad with us pl--please z-zayn or I'll c-cry. And that was the first time zayn lost his control, and screamed at him and in return the whole malik family disown him for two weeks. But then trisha and yasir try to make him understand that how they're married,and they need their own space,own house and that house will become home only when harry will smile. They even promised him that if zayn ever scold him then they'll pull his ears toghther, which earns a sweet giggle from harry's mouth.

_______________

"Z-zayn be fast mo-movie will s-start silly."
Harry said as they both are about to watch a new movie for which harry was very excited from few days,while Zayn was in the kitchen preparing cheese popcorn on harry's demand, and the other one was sitting on the couch draped under a blue blanket making space for zayn cause ofcourse Winnie and fuzzy were sitting there from 8p.m.

"Z-zayn z-zayn_____

"Yes your highness I'm here, that's good yeah! first you demand for cheese popcorn,and then Zayn zayn I'm Zayn not Superman mister."

He said while putting the bowl ful of popcorn on the coffee table,and it's true day by day harry's getting more demanding with everything cause now he knows as well that zayn is wrapped around his little finger, a phrase that zayn's friends taught him.They all always encourage him to ask for anything cause "hazz babe your husband will bring you moon honey,so don't hesitate okay" and it's true just one look from harry's eyes and zayn is ready to do anything,that's the reason that their whole room is filled with plushies cause zayn don't know how to deny his harry's wish.

He sat in the little space which was left for him, then pulled harry in his lap so now they both were comfortable. Soon the movie started and as always zayn's main focus was on harry's pale neck, beautifying his beauty with his love, making him feel more gorgeous if it was possible.He could hear his heartbeat ,and it's kind of relief for his ears. The mixture of their heartbeat is his favourite music.

My darling this sweet sensation of yours is killing me day by day.

_______________

"ma-maa makes b-better popcorn zee."
He whispered when movie was about to end, and the popcorn bowl was already finished, but zayn could see that adorable frown on his face.
This is harry's habit to always mention trisha and yasir, though they visit him almost everyday,and they spend most of their weekends toghther but sometimes harry would start crying around midnight stomping his feet, and kicking zayn out of the room that you're bad I---i w-want mamma bring her or i won't stop c-crying z-ayn.

"It's okay give me sometime in few years I'll learn everything for you".
He replied back pulling him close in his warmth. He's married for more than a year now, but then also whenever his fingertips made contact with his lover's skin it feels like it was his first time,every kiss is still blissful taking his breath away. Every day he learn something new about harry,who says we only fall for someone when we know them, it's impossible a person has so many phases and colours for knowing someone you've to spend your whole life with them, and then also at the end we all wish for eternity. And the more zayn come to know about him the more he fall for him. It's just the start of their unknown journey which he knows is not easy, but who cares when his lover is here with him , soundly sleeping in his arms.

There's no boundaries in love, there's no reason to love someone. "Why you love me" this  why is unreasoned. Every why don't have an reason, and it's hard to describe why we love someone.( Cause this heart of ours choose them without any reason). And when someone ask zayn this question that why you love him young men he just shake his head with a smile while remembering harry's sleepy face and that morning lazy smile.

_____________

He kissed his lips which were apart but looking glorious in dim light, just kissable. The addictive lips of his lover. Harry barely walks in his own house cause whenever zayn's around he would carry him in his arms though the other one is very persistent about this that w-we should walk ,w-walk is good for health z-zayn.

And zayn wanted to tell him that this is my love,my way of showing you my devotion, that you've craved your name on my heart and soul. But he won't cause harry's not ready for these heavy words.

He carried him towards their bedroom the whole room was decorated with their pictures, memories,the pictures of their first Christmas, zayn's birthday when harry narrate a little story about prince, and dedicated that story to his love, harry's birthday where zayn bought him the whole shopping mall, their late night craving for icecream like they both are pregnant, and those midnight selfies on terrace, everything is there in front of his eyes.

And there's much more to come,much_ much more.

_________________

you guys don't comment I feel really hurt.