chapter:13

"it's you baby"

just you..

_______________

Hidden in the dark from the haunting eyes of terror their love was blooming like a beautiful flower.Each day and every moment felt magical. Like the sky is more blue, and butterflies have gain some different colours. The feeling of love is something which can only be feel by lovers and that feeling is sweet as honey. And now that zayn knows this feeling he's always longing for harry's touch.

He was spending most of his times on studies cause finals are very close,and he has to do his best. Meanwhile harry's dad had hired a new caretaker for him cause zayn was only available on saturday and Sunday, des was persistent to remove him from his job, but then harry started crying in front of everyone that he want zayn and nobody else so he had to agree. But he always call him atleast five times a day, and they talk about everything harry wants to, cause for zayn harry's voice is enough. He feel a relief in his heart when harry softly whispered a small I love you too z-zayn. And in those moments he wants to leave everything back, and ran into his lover's soft arms ,embrace him in his warmth ,shower him with his undeniable love. He wanted to hear his heartbeat and his light snores ,his ramblings and what not. Everything.

_________________

It was his break time so he dialled his number and as always harry was waiting for his call.He picked up and whispered "Z-zayn i m-missed you".
And this is what zayn wanted to hear, his soothing voice brings a kind of feeling which is very hard to describe.

"I missed you too so much, have you done your breakfast."
There was a small pause and zayn knows that he is trying to remember what he had in his breakfast while fiddling with telephone wire.

"sandwich i-it was so tasty a-and m-mango juice."

"good, I'm really happy that you're taking care of yourself."
Zayn said while sipping his coffee. He was in the cafeteria, rome was also their sitting beside him with his other friends discussing about some topic which was so hard and how they'll prepare for their upcoming exams. Though rome was trying his best to ignore zayn's flushed face, but nothing was working. He feel like a senseless fool, just one smile from zayn and he lost all of his senses.

"I---i love you too zayn"
Harry whispered again cause zayn wanted to hear those words from his mouth ,and he didn't want to disappoint him, he was blushing hard when zayn said i want to kiss you so bad, and you're so gorgeous. Whenever zayn compliments him he feel beautiful and there's not a single moment when he don't have his cheeks painted in the colour of love whenever zayn is around and even on the phone call. Zayn affects him in so many ways.

There was a silence from few seconds then zayn whispered please say I'm your babe, he was dying to here babe from his mouth ,kind of desperation which he can't hold anymore.need you like remedy.

"you're my b-abe z-zayn"

And zayn was sure that his heart can't hold his love anymore,he was sure that his friends can hear his fast heartbeat. How he's alive without harry,why he love him more now,seems like day by day his love is crossing every boundary if there's one.

After that harry bid goodbye cause his tutor was there though zayn was not ready to let go, behaving like kid but when harry said you're so s-silly zayn I've to s-study. He came to his senses and whispered a dozen of "i love yous" then also he was not satisfied, but harry hang up while facepalming himself on other side that zayn is s-silly.

_____________________

He sat there staring at his wallpaper which has a picture of sleeping harry his head was on his chest, it was the first time his lips made contact with those rosy petals which are very addictive and he's a dope. He kissed his wallpaper while all of his friends were looking at him with a fond smile on their faces,they all adore that how their friend, their best mate zayn is so gone for a boy. The zayn Malik who don't give a fuck about any girls in his college, but for harry he's something else.

"Ahhh lover boy I'm so jealous of you mate, want a girlfriend now."
Jem said and soon they all started teasing him that zayn is wrapped around harry's little finger before marriage, and they can't even imagine what he'll do after their marriage. Sean even mention babies that how cute their babies will look ,and if zayn imagined a little chubby baby with harry's look it's not his fault.

They all demanded they want to meet harry and know more about him that what power he hold that their best mate is so gone,zayn blushed and shook his head but promised them that probably on christmas he'll bring harry to his house as his dad will be out of the town ,and then they can meet him. He was so engaged chatting with all of them and making christmas plan which is in few days after their exams that he didn't notice unshed tears of rome,he forgot that how his friend is bleeding in red,his tears mixed with his blood,he forgot that how his breathe hitched when they mention rome being zayn's bestman,he forgot that how rome heart stop beating when they mention zayn having babies with harry.

How could I hate him,,
he's such an angel
but then again, kinda wish he were dead as he walks by
what a sight for a sore eyes.

Now he can feel the meaning behind those lines.

"Don't you see I'm dying zayn, dying to hold you in my arms ,to kiss your lips,to call you mine, don't you see my tears."

_______________________

Silly readers comment please 😑