chapter:14

"hiding from me "

___________________

Finally after a long hardship and separation, it was zayn's last paper and after two days it's christmas. He can't wait to be with harry.
To embrace him in his arms which are cold now, cause it's been weeks since he last saw him. The one positive thing that happen in his life at this point was harry's new caretaker.she was a very kind lady in her mid fifties,she adore harry so much, for her he's her own son. She knows about zayn's feelings as well, but didn't protest a bit, even help him whenever he need someone to be there to take care of his lover,his life.

Trisha and yasir was so excited to meet harry again that they couldn't hide their grinning face, and for a second zayn started pouting that I'm your son as well ma which trisha replied that harry is our favourite one right yasir and well yasir was just waiting for to nod his head like always. Cherry on top his friends were also very excited, always pulling his leg and they've a new name for zayn as well "harry's lovely tomato" zayn knows they all wants to tease him in front of his baby, but the secret is he like when they call him harry's husband ,he love that feeling when all of them tease him by harry's name,or blushing machine.

This is love and it's amazing more than he thought.

He tried his best to talk to rome to know more that how he's feeling,but as usual he got no response. Rome even screamed at his face that either love me or leave me that's it,be my lover. I don't want to be your friend zayn.Zayn cried on his chest begging for their friendship, that how can I love you when I'm already his from the first moment ,love just happened rome. we don't plan this feeling, I can't just not love him ,he's my life and rome was gone leaving zayn alone in that empty classroom .He cried some more but finally he understood that it's hard for rome to be with him, maybe he need some time. Cause his mum always says time heal every wounds.

But sometimes the wounds are so deep that they never heal.

__________________

"yes mum they all are coming, yh Alex as well, no you don't have to we'll order that .yeah he's in the shower hmm in an hour I'll try okay, love you too yh  I'll tell him."
Zayn bid goodbye to his mother as she called him for the tenth time just in half an hour, asking him only one question when are you coming ,we're waiting .He was at harry's house all of his friends has already arrived,and here zayn was preparing harry's clothes, he bought two matching red sweaters for both of them though he didn't want to, cause he's not a big fan of matching things but then his mum was on his head that couples should do these things and it's your first Christmas as boyfriends and as soon as that "boyfriend" word left her mouth zayn agreed.

Soon harry was in front of him half naked shivering with the coldness of december, teeth chattering but that sweet smile was still there.He can't wait to see his gifts,his new car and teddy bears, he tried his best cute face to ask zayn that what he got for him, but zayn just replied you'll see and as result harry didn't kissed his lips yet.

Demanding is his lover can't blame it.

"Come on now we're already late,all of my friends are there mum is waiting for you hazz be fast".
He said and started doing his hair. Within five minutes he was ready wearing his socks but this time he asked for help that  zayn i think I still don't know how to put my socks and zayn helped him with it. He tied his shoelaces and kissed his feet out of habit,but this time harry blushed when his lips touched his feet. He feel so special when zayn do such little things, it makes him feel that he's the only one zayn care about the most.

Then he took his hand in his and interwined their fingers, and started moving towards the door but harry tugged his sweater and stopped him before he can open the car door.

"What happened ! i put winnie in the car do you forget something else___

harry shook his head fiddling with zayn's fingers,and biting his lips which were already red as cheeries ,he was staring at his shoes but occasionally glancing at zayn under his thick eyelashes. Looking gorgeous as hell.

"harry what happened, you don't want to go there it's okay we will celebrate her----

"n-no you didn't k-kissed my l-lips  yet, y-you always d-do that zayn b-but to------

And zayn lips was on his cold rosy petals,kissing him, savoring his sweetness in his, telling him in love language that  I thought you're angry that's why, otherwise I was dying to kiss you from the moment I put my first step here.

They pull apart when it become hard for harry to breathe, his lips and chin was covered with zayn's saliva which zayn wiped with the hem of his sweater, but not before teasing him that now scrunch your nose ,you're also unhygienic like me and in return harry hit his chest with his fist and stomped his feet he was not ready to move that you're v-very bad and I'm very a-angry with you z-zayn. But instead of fighting zayn picked him in his arms in bridal style though harry was pinching his cheeks still mumbling that you're v-very bad and unhygienic z-zayn.

______________________

"It's so dark here that my candlelight has lost all the hopes ,which were alive just for the warmth of flames."