chapter:11

"ain't nobody hurt you like I hurt you
but ain't nobody love you like I do"

_________________

"This is your cheque, and if you need more for the extra time you've spend here you can ask Paul he'll manage".
Des gave him his monthly pay as it was the last day of month, though zayn didn't want to but he had no other options, cause if he didn't then he knows what power harry's dad hold. He can throw him out of this house within a blink of his eyes and he'll lost harry for forever and this thought haunts him.

It was breakfast time so harry was also there, sitting on the other side of the table slowly eating his salad. zayn gave him sweet and bright smile reassuring him that everything is fine, and he just nod his head. Soon des excused himself without paying any attention to harry, like he don't exist, he pays more attention to his maids cause according to him maids are more useful than him, and they've more value.

He was sad but he won't cry this time my eyes are tired of crying, please love hold me in your arms I need you like remedy. When was the last time his dad kissed his forehead probably the day he was born, cause after that he's a curse a bad vibe for everyone. His heart started beating fast as realisation hit him again that he's got no one.No matter how much zayn adore him, but the love from parents holds a very special place in child's heart and he's thirsty for that love,for that kiss on forehead,that goodnight stories,that picnic and what not.

"hey!"
Someone whispered in his ear so softly that harry thought he's still in his dreams, his dreams which consist of only one soothing voice of zayn, always calling him from far catch me hazz but this is not dream zayn is here brighter than sun sitting beside him, looking pretty as always smiling at him ,he don't have to worry about anything cause Zayn promised him to be his forever and beyond,to always love him and always be there for him. He didn't waste a single second and launched himself in those safe arms which is soft as feathers, and warmer than any of his blankets, his home, where he feel only one thing zayn's love.

Zayn nuzzled his face in his soft as baby skin, and all those little insecurities vanished through harry's mind zayn love harry, he won't leave harry. He smiled repeating this same line and cherishing this beautiful moment in his heart. On the other side zayn's heart was so overwhelmed with these intimacy which he share with his love that he was sure his heart can't hold the love he has for this gorgeous curly boy. He wanted to show him in every love language that how much he adore him and his company,how much he mean to him, and without him zayn feel nothing, just hollowness.
He held his body close they both wanted to be close to eachother as much as they can, though they're already glued but need has no limit and somehow they're each others need.can't be satisfied.

"Zayn to-day is s-sunday, i won't let y-you go a-anywhere."
He whispered finally pulling himself from those addictive arms though zayn was not ready to let go, but their deal finalised on ten kisses five on cheeks and five on lips. He was still in his lap arms around his neck and their mouth was so close that if they move then they're kissing, well that's what they both want.

Touch me love want you to mark me as much as you can cause time is moving.

"Who said I'm planning to go anywhere huh!"
He said and started caressing his rosy cheeks with his nose.Harry's eating properly from a month due to zayn's constant care so he looks more healthy now ,more beautiful if it's possible that tint red blush is cheery on top on his chubby cheeks.

Even moon is stained but my love is beyond that ethereal beauty.

He thought in his mind while directly looking in his eyes ,harry was rambling from few minutes about their plans like which game they will play today, and that winnie is sick and he don't like when harry play with other teddy's ,but when he felt that zayn is not speaking anything instead just staring at him with some look which is very unfamiliar for him.
He blushed under his gaze and covered zayn's eyes with his hands____ and lord the way zayn love all these little things about harry.

"S-stop zayn"
But zayn didn't he removed his hands and kissed his soft red palms, and finally kissing his lips but this time the kiss was different. He held his waist tightly and ran his hands on his soft skin which was on fire,and  started pouring some of  his love in  that sweet kiss, his lips lingered around the corner of his mouth where he whispered you're so beautiful harry , i think i'll die without you.  I'll admire your beauty all day and night you can't stop me from that harry styles and no one can.

_______________

They spend rest of their time in his room playing house, reading books and occassionally spending some time on kissing eachother.

Can't blame young love is always addictive, everything seems pink in colour, even those dark haunting clouded sky.

When harry become tired he demanded for some icecream ,and who was Zayn to deny his wish .They shared icecream with toy story playing on t.v it was zayn's favourite movie and apparently harry's too and some sloppy ice-cream kisses as well which harry thought is very dirty, he even scrunch his red nose for five minutes mumbling that zayn is very unhygienic person which zayn heard and tackled him on the bed,and kissed him till they both were out of breathe.

______________

m soh old😑

Wanna finish this story before 24 but idk how.😑