He breaks your heart (part 2)

ASHTON:

Just when their lips parted from the CPR, Ashton's green eyes landed on you. He immediately saw the pain you're into right through your eyes. It's feels like everyone around you keeps on moving while you and him were stuck. You started to sobs which makes your friends worry but you left them--you ran as fast as you can to escape the chaos. He followed you somewhere far away from them.

"I'm sorry." He whispered standing beside you.

"You love her don't you?"

"Y/n, please."

"Answer me!" You shouted, angrier this time.

"Yes." He answered not looking at you.

That's when you completely lost control. You let yourself cry without holding back. Deep inside you're hoping he would say no.

"I don't know why, when or how it happened. I just started caring so much about her that it made my," he paused not willing to continue his next words "love for you gone."

"Is this the end of us?" You asked feeling numb. You wiped the tears off your eye. He can't answer you. Silence took over.

"All I want is your happiness, Ash. If being with her is that happiness....I'm willing to set you free." You announced.

"I'm so sorry it has to be this way." He said. He looked at you as a tear fell down his eye.

"It hurts but..What else can I do to win you back? None. Right? Letting you go is my only option for the better... For the both of us." You stated.

He hugged you for a long time;the only comfort you need at the time. But you took a step backward to pull out from the hug because it will hurts more if he's the one who parted from the hug.

LUKE:

You actually did what you said. You're not coming to prom. Your mind is made up. You just stared at the gown you bought and save up for. You skipped eating lunch at school just to save money for that gown for months. All of your efforts will be just thrown away cause you're not going.
You take a peek at your window to see Luke coming down from his car looking good with his coat and walking towards your gate. Your sister was still in his room fixing her hair. You decided to open the door for Luke since everyone in the house are busy prepping up your sister.

"You're bit too early? Excited?" You greeted him.
He's not expecting you to open the door for him making him startled.
"Not really," He responded as he sit on the couch "So you're not really going tonight?"
"I'm not going." You stand at his front.
"Too bad, I want to see you wearing gown." He winked.
"In your dreams Hemmings!!" You yelled as you turn around in different direction blushing.
"Did you mean what you asked yesterday? About being my prom date?" He seriously asked. You looked back surprised by  what he said.
"NO." You lied.
"Can I at least have you as my first dance?" He requested.This time he's standing right at your face with his hand asking for your hand. You didn't refuse, you've been dreaming this moment for ages. He pull out his phone to play 'wherever you are' (5sos). You rest your head on his chest while he held one of your hand and the other one were on your waist as you dance. He pulls you closer on the chorus and you just closed your eyes.
"I should've asked you first."
"Why didn't you?"
"I'm such a fool. I thought you already have somebody as a date. I just asked your sister instead and so thought at least I could still see you if I went with her." He said as he placed strands of your hair behind your neck.
"You look so handsome tonight,Luke."

The night didn't end up that bad after all. He still went with your sister and you decided to go after all making Luke escorting the both of you. Your sister ends up dancing with a guy he really like which makes Luke be with you most of the time.

Michael:

You dropped the pizza on the floor and starts running to get out of there. His mom saw you and tried to asked what's wrong but you can't face her at situation like this. Michael chased you on the street. You rushed not wanting him to follow you--but he's faster than you think. He grabbed your hand and make you face him. Both of you are panting from running. He toughen his grip on your hand.

"What?!" You growled as you stare at him.

"Let's talk about this. Everything you heard..I can explain it."

"This is all bullshit Michael! how come the person who made me feel all the best things in the world, is the same person who'll f*vk me over?!" All your words feels like knives stabbing Michael.

"Before I admit I really planned to just make fun of your feelings, that's all what my friends know. But as the time pass by I f*cked up, I said I'll never fall with a girl like you. Then this," He points his heart "This damn heart betrayed me." 

You rolled your eyes and drawn your hands forcefully in his tight grip.

"I'm not gonna believe on anything you'll say. I gave you chances, Michael but you let me down. I'm sorry. Even if I loved you with all my life, I just can't." You leave him dumbfounded by what was said.

You crossed the streets not looking back. It's evident from his eyes that he's saying the truth but there's still pain inside you which makes it hard for you believe.

"I'm sorry! Y/n. Please don't leave me like this." He yelled chasing you.

Then you heard a loud crash and people surrounding in one place. Somebody's calling 911. You walked that way feeling uneasy. A car was at the view with blood on its front clip. Shit. This can't be. You're hoping not to see Michael but your world turns upside down when you shove people away and see the man you love lying on the streets with blood flowing right through his head and wounds all over his body.

CALUM:

You hide in the bathroom hoping no one will notice you. You're not crying. You're just paralyzed there thinking about what you just did. You face palmed yourself feeling like a fool about confessing to him. But then you thought it's so much better not telling at all.

The sad thing is your friendship with Calum changed. He doesn't hang out with you anymore. The way he talks to you feels like he's a stranger. It's not the same anymore like it did back then. What's worst is, he's trying his best to ignore you.

One time, you can't sleep figuring out why it turned out this way. You didn't intend it to be like this. You call him. It took 3 minutes before he answers.

"Hey." You started.

"Hi."

"What's up?"

"Doing fine. You?"

"Not fine."

You wait for his reply. He didn't respond. You're staring at nothingness. He's waiting for this conversation to be over.

"I miss my best friend. Please bring him back. I miss talking to him." You're not thinking when you say those words. It just came out cause that's how you felt.

"He can't come back anymore."

"Why?"

"He doesn't want to hurt you. If he keeps hanging out with you the more you'll fall. The more you'll get hurt. I'm sorry."

"Just tell him thanks for everything and I'm sorry I ruined our friendship."

"Y/n..."

"Good bye, Cal."

"Good bye."

Like that, memories from before flashes on your mind thinking the friendship you had with is wasted. But you respect his decision, to end it.