School boy/ School girl

ASHTON:

You sat on a bench to watch the senior students practice their march for their graduation day.From there you stare at the guy whom you have feelings for for many years. You never tell him cause he doesn't know you. You always took a glimpse of him everyday on the hallways or at the field.You're a complete stranger to him. Today will probably be the last day you can see him.It hurts because you know if you didn't tell him now, He'll leave not knowing that somebody like him meant so much to you. After their practice, you still watch him. Then, all of the sudden he looks at you. You look at the other way cause you know he knows you're staring at him. For a couple of seconds you saw him walking towards you. Now, he's sitting beside you. You can't breathe normally knowing he's inches away.

"I caught you staring at me." He said.

" U-um that was just uh- I'm watching you guys practice your march for tomorrow." You protested.

He shyly smiles and touch the back of his neck. "No, I mean, everyday."

You're so shy right now. You don't know what to do or what to say. You can't look at him in the eye. It feels like you're going to explode. He noticesyou everyday.

"It drives me crazy y/n. I never had the courage to talk to you. Not until now that I finally had the chance."

"Y-you know my name?"

"My friend Luke is on the same class as you so, yeah."

"Do I have a chance on knowing you Ashton? I mean, can we be friends?" You asked.

"Aargh!! I knew it!! I know you're not gonna turn me down or push me away. I should've just talk to you when I notice you. Now how are we suppose to hang out when tomorrow's my last day at school?" He grumbled.

Both of you giggles afterward.

LUKE:

You just failed an exam on math twice in a row. You can't accept it cause you know you study hard every night. After receiving the results on your exam you walked home alone from school. You feel so down cause you gave your best to this exam but still it wasn't enough. Looks like the weather wants to show sympathy to you. It's starting to rain and you don't have any umbrella. You're getting wet by the rain and you don't care anymore. You sat on the ground in the middle of the street.

All of the sudden you saw your boyfriend who takes off his jacket and covers it to your head and sits beside you.

"You're going to get sick."

You  kissed him and he kissed back. You feel his hands around your waist. You forgot all your problems and just thought that there's still something to be happy about. This moment feels so perfect. Kissing on the rain. Feeling each other's warmth.Then both of you were surprised and deafened by a loud beep of a car's horn. It was Luke's mom.

"Didn't I warned you guys not to make out on the middle of the street? Luke and y/n get in the car now and explain to me."

Michael:

You're running at the hallway. You're going to be late again. You catch your breath as you stood on front of the door of your classroom. This will be the tenth time you're going to be scolded by your teacher because of your tardiness. Hoping your teacher wouldn't be inside when you open the door, you're dead wrong.

"Ms.Y/L/N? YOU'RE LATE AGAIN. SEE YOU AFTER CLASS AT DETENTION ROOM."

After class you went to the detention room. You're scared as hell. It's your first time. As you enter the room, there were two guys. The guy with a red hair and all black outfit caught your attention.He's chewing gum and just rolled his eyes when he saw you.

"Can I seat beside you?" You asked him nicely.

"You can seat" he gestures his hand towards the last chair on the back "over there, miss. I don't want you near me as you can see." He replied with a smirk.

"That's so very nice of you." You growled.

Knowing the seat wasn't taken you still sat beside him to annoy him cause he's being rude. Suddenly the other guy on the room seats beside you. He's staring at your body. It's starting to irritates you and scares you at the same time.

The teacher that put you on detention finally came in.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to sneak in the rest room of the girls?! It's the second time already. We need to call your parents." Your teacher scolded the other guy.

Then he turned to the red haired guy.

"And you, Mr. Clifford, today is your last day from one week detention. Am I right?"

The guy just nodded.

"Okay I'll let you go home today early since you've already learned your lessons." He ordered the red haired guy.

"As for you Ms.Y/L/N, stay here. We need to talk after I call this guy's parents outside." He announced.

You're going to be alone in a room with a guy who just tried to sneak in the girl's bathroom who looks at you like he's undressing you on his mind. Damn. This ain't good. You feel so helpless. Your teacher was about to leave with the red haired guy but the red haired guy stops your teacher.

"Sir, today wasn't my last day here in detention. It's scheduled tomorrow."

"No. I'm pretty sure it was today."

"Well, then f*vk you sir."

You're shocked at what did the red haired guy just said. It only made your teacher madder.

"CLIFFORD! Stay in this room. Don't ever leave or else this will be reported to your parents!! You're in detention again for a week!!" The teacher stated and leaves angrily.

"Why did you do that? You're going to spend another week here again after every class." You shouted.

"Can't leave a girl alone in a room with that pervert."

Calum:

You're walking on the hallway carrying a bunch of paper works. It's too heavy making it hard for you to pay attention on your surroundings. You need to bring it to your teacher's office. The papers were about to fall off your hand. Not looking at your way you bumped into a guy wearing a snapback making the papers scattered around the floor. The guy fall back cause the impact is too big.

"Damn! Look at where you're goin-" he cursed as he stands up but he wasn't able to finish what he's going to say when he finally saw your face "A-are you alright?" He asked.

"Just a moment ago you're so mad then now you're asking me if I'm fine?" You replied cheekily.

He picks up all the paper that scattered into the ground. You did the same thing and when you're about to pick up the last paper on the ground he also did. So his hand was now touching yours.

"I'm sorry it is my fault. I should've look where am I going." You apologized.

He's not letting go of your hand.

"It is really your fault. If you want me to forgive you then let me help you bring these to where you should and I'll drive you home."

"If you insist then why would I resist?" You said with a smile. Your heart suddenly starts to feel something you haven't felt before.

He walks happily and carry all the papers as you stand beside him.