Hunger Games

MICHAEL:

Effie Trinket's fingers slowly linger through the bowl of names of girls. At the time all the girls' hearts including yours beat faster than lightning. This will be the last time you and your boyfriend, Michael are gonna be involve in the reaping. Everyone's hoping their own name wouldn't be pick.
"District 5's first tribute will be..."  Effie elegantly stated as she opened the folded paper she just picked. Your eyes darted to Michael who's standing at the other side staring at you.
"I'm scared." You didn't let out any sound but just whispered to the wind. Michael reads your mouth and whispers back "You'll be fine."
Happenings earlier before the reaping flashes on your mind. You can still remember how Michael comforted you.
"Don'tworry, y/n. We'vesurvivedthisformanyyears," yousobsalittle " thisisthelastyear, justholdon. There'sonlyaverysmallchanceyournamewillbepick." He cherish you by wrapping his arms around you. You've never experienced this kind of fear before, only now because of something.
Going back to reality,
"Katherine Perry." Effie announced. All the people stares at poor young girl as she walks through the stage. You and Michael finally gets in peace. You're safe. Now, it's the boys' turn.
"Let's proceed to your district's second tribute, to this fine gentlemen." Effie said with a smile on her face trying to ease the tension.
Michael smiles at you. You smiled back. He whispers again "Don't worry." You did what he said, you actually believed everything will be alright. You didn't remove your eyes from him while he keeps his smile to you.
"He will be.." Effie stated.
You still locked eyes with him.
"Michael Clifford." Effie continued.
His smile fade. You stood there frozen. Everyone gives him a look.

His family and you have been given a time to talk to Michael before the train take them to the Capitol. You opened the door crying, one hand covering your mouth. He welcomed you by embracing you with sadness in his eyes.
"Michael, promise me you'll come back."
"Y/n, You know I'm not that physically fit and doesn't have any skills in combat. This is total bullshit." He cursed.
"Do it for me," you hold his hand and put it at your stomach " and for our child."
His eyes grew large and can't believe to your news.
"Your time is up! Get out of here." The peacekeeper drags you out of that room leaving Michael torn apart.

LUKE:

You're representing your district as tribute this 73rd Hunger Games which tormented Luke. Nobody knows you're in a relationship with Luke, President Snow's son.
In the middle of the game. instead of making you a comrade by the guy who's on the same district as you--he decided to finish you off. Well, it makes the viewers in the Capitol go wild--thinking how incredible the situation is. They like it, the gore, the betrayal, and the action of killing.
He's on top of you trying to slit your throat but you give all your strength left to stop him. You manage to set yourself free by throwing dirt directly in his eyes making his vision blur. You can't run anywhere. There's no choice so you decided to hide behind trees.
"Y/n! I'm coming for you! You heard me? The last thing your body's gonna feel is my knife." He scared you.
You take a peek from the right side of the tree. You saw him smiling, a look that could kill. He's not that far but you're sure he haven't seen you yet.You faced the other way so he couldn't see you. Just the second you turn around a hand grips your throat tightly making you choke. He's laughing.
"You really think I haven't see you?" He shouted at your face.

You feel like this is already your death. Your eyes are about to close but you saw an arrow goes directly to his head setting you free.
You look to the direction where the arrow came from and saw Luke with his bow and arrows.
"What are you doing here?" You yelled at him. This only means he defied his father's order and save you.
"I can't just sit up there and watch you die." He said as he jogged to you.
"How did you manage to get here? Your father's gonna kill you."
"I tried talking to him, it didn't work. I'll stop this cruelty. I'll lead the revolution, come with me?" He looked at your eyes
"Let's end this thing together." You said as you held his hands--looking at each other.

CALUM:

This year you decided to prepare clothes for District 1's tribute  like the role of Cinna in dressing up Katniss. He caught your eye from the crowd of tributes. You know there's something else in him. He's not the one who make friends with other tribute, he's on his own knowing no one can be trusted. Today is your first day of meeting him. He walked inside the room where you're in.
"Hi." You said to him. He ignored you and sat at chair facing the mirror.
"Tell me about yourself. So I'll know what to make you wear." You crossed your arm in his front.
It's evident from his eyes that he hates you.
"What for? To entertain those people with what I wear? All of you people here in the Capitol are all the same," he rolled his eyes " you enjoy seeing us in pain."
Irritated by what he said, you put both of your hands in the armchair and leans your head to his.
"I have news for you young boy, Not everyone here works for Snow. Some works for their own personal motive." You narrowed your eyes.
"Prove me." He murmured with a smirk in his lips forming.
You kissed him and your move has taken him by surprise.
When you put away your face, the shock in his face was still there.
"I volunteered to be here for you because I can see the fire inside your heart. That fire that only rare people have. I've been searching for that for a long time. You're different." You explained to him.
"You're just like them. Doing things for their own leisure."
"I came here to help. If you didn't know, you're on the list of tributes who've they decided to kill first at the arena. I'm not gonna let that happen."
"Why are you doing this? Telling me information? Helping me?"
"Because I'm against with their ways. I'm giving them some pain in the ass this year by messing up with their plan."
Calum smirked.
"I'm gonna die anyway, so why not give them trouble?" He liked your idea.
"Not letting you get killed is part of our plan." You stated.

ASHTON:

You watch your boyfriend, Ashton fight for his life in the arena while doing chores in district eleven with his family. Everyone in the district aren't expecting him to win. Everyone knows your district are the underdogs of this game. Even his family loses hope. You still hope for a miracle--that Ashton might survive. The screen flashes where Ashton was surrounded by two tributes--making them only last three tributes alive. They all have one thing in mind, to kill Ashton. Eliminate the weakling then go for the strong ones. His family are even surprise that he made it this far. They all have weapons with them. With that, his family leaves the room not wanting to see Ashton dying. He's situation is hopeless. You didn't. You know he can make it. He promised he'll come back for you. One of the other tribute slams Ashton to the ground. He's too but big for Ashton. He's knuckles go against Ashton's face.
A tear streamed down your face. You walked out of the room. You can't stand to hear and see Ashton struggling. It's torture to you too.

While outside the room, three minutes passed and you see people around cheering and rejoicing.

"Y/n?! Why are you crying? District 11 finally has a winner!!" Your neighbor yelled.
"What do you mean?"
"Ashton made it!! He won."