He's drunk (part 2)

ASHTON:

As you try to get Ashton wear the sweatshirt, he hits you in the arm accidentally. It hurts so bad that it got you a bruise. "Don't touch me! I have a girlfriend." He sleepily protested.

"So, how many bottles did you drank that it got you to this point? A while ago you knew me, now you don't. But that's fine as long as you know you have a girlfriend even when you're that drunk." You kissed him goodnight.You tried to sleep beside him but he kicks you on the bed making you sleep to the ground.

The next day...

You woke up in the bed to see Ashton staring at you worriedly as he lie beside you.

"Tell me, who the hell hurt you babe? Are you okay? Why are you sleeping on the ground?" He asked while he started caressing your hair.

"Oh, can't you remember anything last night?"

"I'm trying but still can't figure it out."

You tell him everything that happened and he swears right away and laugh when he found out.

LUKE:

You changed your clothes and went out to find Luke. Though you don't have any clue where he is, you still look for him. As you go outside your house, you saw him. He's standing right in front your house with a bottle of alcohol in his hands. He's staring at you with teary eyes.

"Luke, get inside. You're drunk."

"Did you find somebody new? Y/N?"

"Please, Luke not here. We'll awake the neighbors."

"So, it is true. You found somebody. Is he better than me?"

Out of frustration, you kissed him for a long time. He just stood there frozen for a while but suddenly he pushes you away and the rain started to fall. The rain wets you and Luke.

"Don't play with me y/n." He told you silently.

"I'm so sorry Luke. Please hear me out."

"I won't. Did you hear me out when I'm begging you not to leave me? Huh? We're so done Y/N."

You looked at the ground feeling guilty.

"But if we're done why are you here? I know you still love me. I can feel it." You bent down on your knees. You're kneeling in front of him.

"Please, Luke, I'm down on my knees, give us another chance." You begged.

"Stand up Y/N!! stop making yourself look like a fool. No matter what you do, its over."

He leaves you alone there kneeling. The rain makes your tears not visible but Luke can hear you weeping. You feel so hopeless frozen there.

"Your mom" You blurted out. He turned right away when he heard you "She told me to stay away from you cause I'm not good enough for you and that you deserve somebody better. " you continued as you locked eyes with him.

He runs to you and help you stand and hug you immediately.

"Forgive me." You whispered and he just hugs you tightly and wipe your tears away. He didn't talk but you can see from his eyes that everything will be alright.

MICHAEL:

You lead Michael somewhere a little bit far away from the other guys but you can still see them.

"You're being violent, Michael. You drank too much alcohol didn't you?" You asked him.

"No, I'm not." He replied not looking at you.

"Fine. That's what you said. Next time, don't be so violent. That's not good. You almost killed him." You lectured him.

"But he called you a whore! I'm not just gonna stand there and do nothing." He said as he cups your face. He's face is now inches away from you.

"You should have just tell him that I'm not. No need to hurt him. You're just going to get in troub-" He puts his lips to yours. You kissed him back.

He cuts the kiss and says "Yes, I will. I promise y/n."

All of the sudden, the guy that Michael beated up ran down to where you are.

"Oh here you are, hiding under your girlfriend's skirt? Scared now you piece of shit?" The guy shouted.

Michael didn't move but just cursed something looking pissed off.

"Go away. We don't want any fight." You said calmly.

"Look! A whore protecting her useless pathethic boyfriend."

"What did you just say?" You're trying to be patient but you can't take hearing him insulting Michael.

"I said your boyfriend is an asshole!"

You instantly without thinking kicked the guy between his legs making him lay down the grass. Michael was pretty shocked then laughs.

"No violence huh? " He teases you.

"Erm, that was an exception." You blurted out.

CALUM:

You managed to clean the Hood's house after you and Calum drank last night. Your brother, Ashton also spend the night  there to comfort his friend and to watch over  you. The two of them were now inside Calum's room playing songs they made. Adrenaline rushes to you when you saw Calum's parents open the door. They were not surprise to see you cos they know you're friends with Calum ever since.

"Y/N, where's Calum?" Calum's mom asked you.

"Upstairs. He's with my brother. We're very sorry if we haven't asked for your permission to stay the night Mrs.Hood."

"How many times do I have to tell you, you're always welcome here. Come on dear, let's go up and see what are those boys doing."

He's dad went outside. You're already nervous on what might happen, he's dad looks like he haven't  still forgave Calum.

When you reached Cal's room, his mom hugged him right away. Tears started to fall from your eyes and Ashton placed his arms over your shoulders.

"Mom, I'm sorry."

"There's nothing to feel sorry about.I told you, everything will be alright at the end."

Suddenly, he's dad came inside with Calum's sister.

He's carrying a brand new bass that Calum wants so bad.

Calum let go of his mom and starts screaming like a child who just got his toys.

"For real dad?! Is this for me?" Cal screamed as he carefully poked the bass.

"I bought it for you son. I can't forgive myself for what have I done so I have to ask your sister for what you really want."

Calum didn't talk but just smiles for minute to his dad and then he just hugged his dad for he is loss of words to say.

"I think I should also tell mom I drop out of school so she'll buy me new drum set." Your brother interrupted.

"Shut up Ash! You already graduated from high school!!" You shouted at him.

And the room was filled with laughter and everything seems so fine. 

5SOS Preferencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें