Your family is friends with his

ASHTON:

Everyone in Irwin's family thought that Ashton is gay cause he's not dating any girls for years and always hang out with Calum, your family also thought he's gay since their family is really close to yours. Except you, you know he's not.  Everyone accepted him for what they thought he is.On his birthday, where everyone gathered to celebrate, he did something that surprises everyone.

"Ash, tell me are you dating your friend, Calum?" His brother asked cheerfully.

"You can tell us you know, you look cute together." Your Mom added.

Ashton was taken by surprised and ended up to throw up what he was drinking.

You just laughed and everyone got silent when Ashton stood up and talked in front of everyone.

"Did you guys seriously thought I'm gay? I can't believe you guys. You make me laugh." He stated and giggle afterward.

"Why son? Aren't you gay?" He's mom asked surprisingly.

"Let me show you a proof I'm not." Ashton bit his lip looking at you.
The smile on your face was gone when your eyes met his. You know Ashton knows you like him and you're sure he's going to do something.

He walked towards you. Since you're almost leaning on the wall, he pressed you against the wall with one hand beside your head.  He placed he's head in front of yours.He stares at you and you avoided his eyes cause you can't handle it.You're already blushing.

He suddenly kiss you slowly which makes your eyes widened but you closes it right away cause you wanna savor your first kiss with the person you love. Everyone's jaw dropped at what they're seeing. After the kiss your dad just arrived only to break the silence.

"Um, Ashton, wouldn't you mind explaining to me why are you kissing my daughter?"

LUKE:

You feel sorry for your boyfriend, Luke because your parents got you into a fixed marriage. You don't want to do this but once your parents made up their mind, they'll make sure it will happen no matter what. You texted him about this a few days before but he's not responding even to your call which made you wonder what happened to him. Did he lost his mind or he decided to just let you go?

"Prep yourself up. Your fiance will be here in minutes." Your dad ordered you on your room.

Your heart sank hearing the word fiance and thought about Luke.

"Dad, I don't wanna do this. I have a boyfriend. He won't be able to deal with this." You try to explained but it doesn't work as you clenched your fist.

"Well, tell your boyfriend that the two of you are done." After saying that your dad left shutting the door behind you.

You didn't do what he said and didn't fixed yourself instead you wore your Halloween costume last year and put on too much make up which doesn't really look good. You make yourself looked like a trash clown. In that way, you'll make them irritate including your fiance. That's all you have in mind,  to make them disappointed as revenge for this.When your fiance and his family arrived at your home, your dad called you down to meet them.

With a lot of confidence, you walked down the stairs chin up only to see something that made you stiff.
They're all looking at you with questioning faces which turn into goofy smiles.

"L-luke, what are you doing here?" You frighteningly spoke.

"What else? To meet my fiance of course."Luke is preventing his chuckle to blurt out.

"Y/n! What did you do  to yourself?" You heard your mom stated as she can't believe what you did.

"Is this some kind of prank or I just embarrassed myself out?"

"It doesn't matter. You still look beautiful." Luke said as he kissed your hand.

"This is all your plan aren't you?!"

"I just figure out my parents are good friends with yours so, why not?" He replied.

You hit him in his broad shoulder and everyone laughed knowing their plan to prank you went well.
But you didn't mind cause it's better than having other people be your fiance.

CALUM:

This weekend, your parents went on an occasion with Calum's parents. They decided to leave you on Hood's residence with Calum and his sister, Mali Koa.

You spend the rest of the night watching movies. After that, Calum went to his room and you sleep with Mali Koa in her room. You're not that comfortable to sleep with other house so you can't sleep the entire night.
You decided to get up at the middle of the night to drink some water on the kitchen.

When you went to the kitchen, you're surprised to see Calum cooking.
"Oh, hey y/n you're awake. Can't sleep?" Calum asked while flipping the pan.
"Yes, I'm not kinda use to sleep with other people's room. How about you? Why are you still awake?"  You stated as you sat on the chairs and lean on the table.
"The monster inside my tummy is growling and I need to feed it.Do you want some bacon and egg or you want me to prepare some sandwich?"
"No, thanks I'm full.I just want some water."
He gave you a glass of water and starts eating the food he prepared.
You watch him eat as you gulped the water he gave you. You appreciate him  for the first time. You're starting to have crush on him.

"You look so cute Cal." You muttered but he heard it.
"Thanks."
"Oh gosh! Did you really heard me?"
He just nodded with a smile on his face.
"That's so awkward." You said.
"Do you have a boyfriend?" He interrogated you.

His question taken you by surprise and you shook your head.
"What's with the sudden question?! Of course you know me, I don't." You spoke.

"Then, can I take you out on a date-- wait no I mean, can I invite you to go on a concert with me."
You notice that he's nervous and he can't look at you at the eye straight.
"Sure. Why not?"
He almost jumped at his seat and throw some punch on the air as he silently scream victory.
"He has a crush on you y/n!!"Mali Koa shouted.
You and Calum haven't notice her until that. Calum is now blushing and ran to Mali to shut her off but Mali continues to tease him cause she's enjoying seeing his brother blushing.
"He already like you even when we're still ki-" Mali can't contine what she's saying because Calum covers her mouth using his hands.

MICHAEL:

Your Mom compelled you to go with her on visiting her highschool best friend. Since you're bored and have nothing to do, you decided to go along even if you haven't meet her yet.  While on the car, your mom talk to you.

"I heard my friend has a son on the same age as you." Your mom stated.

"I'm not interested." You assured her.

"We'll see." Your mom smiled like she have something going on the back of her mind.

When you finally arrived, your mom parked the car beside the house and you saw your mom's best friend welcome you warm heartedly.  When you finally entered their house, they left you sitting at the couch while they bond on the kitchen. Everything inside the house seems expensive and you didn't dare to touch any of that cause you might broke it and have your mom pay for it.
"Mom!! Are you preparing lunch? I'm kinda hungry." You heard somebody from upstairs shouted. The voice sounds familiar but you didn't mind. It must have been  the son of your mom's best friend.
"You're hungry all the time!! Come and get your ass here if you want to eat. Get out of your cave and meet my friend." His mom shouted back.

Running down from upstairs, he stop right away when he saw you sitting on the couch.

"Hi! Are you my mom's best friend? You're so young! Nice to meet you!"

"W-what the?! You're Michael Clifford!! The guitarist of my fave band!!" You shouted.

He smiled and doesn't know what to react.
"Is everything alright here?" Michael's mom asked.
"Mom! Why didn't you tell me you're friends with my fave band's guitarist's mom?!" You're fanning yourself and react the way fans do when they saw their idol.
"You said you're not interested." You're mom replied.
"Oh you're my mom's best friend. I thought it was your daughter, I'm sorry." Michael said as he face palm himself.